Chapter 9

(y/n)'s POV:

Waking up the next day I opened my eyes slowly.

My whole body felt sore by the events from previous night. Shit. We did it a lot of times, no wonder...

Did I really slept with him? It feels so unreal, like it was just a dream, but it wasn't.

Oh (y/n)... You stupid, stupid horny girl... You gave in to him. You are so weak... He's a criminal, remember?

I mentally facepalmed.

I feel more than just simple attraction towards him, but what about him? Does he feel the same way?

I tried to get up, but a strong pair of arms around me held me back from crawling out of bed, keeping me in place. Damn you Dabi...

"Morning, doll." he murmured, his breath landing on the top of my head.

"Morning..." I replied. All of this feels so bad, yet so right.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes before we got up. I headed to my bathroom and took a quick shower. My stomach grumbled which means, time to eat breakfast. Good think it's weekend now. No work for the idiot bitch at my workplace.

As I closed my bathroom door and headed for the kitchen I didn't look and bumped into something solid. It was Dabi. Fully dressed in his outfit with his coat on as well.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Guess you didn't grow out of this habit of yours." he chuckled and passed me, heading for the exit. I stood there puzzled for a moment before I spoke up.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"Huh? I'm done here. And it's non of your business where I go." he said bluntly.

"What?" My eyes widened. Just how rude he can be? I must admit that his words hurt a bit. Done here? Wtf does that mean anyway?

I knew I shouldn't have got my hopes up about him too much, but it still hurts. Was last night just simple sex for him? Was I just one of the girls on his list he had a thing with? Gah.. I am stupid.

"I got my coat back. I have no other business here so I'm going." He said. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"So last night meant nothing to you?" The words spilled out of me. My eyes became teary. His face expression didn't change a bit. He looked emotionless. We have a past together, he shows up, admitting that he is my long lost friend, comes here to fuck me and goes away? He got some nerve...

"Why? Should it mean anything? It was just sex, (y/n)."

So it really meant nothing to him. And I was a fool to think he might like me back. Not love, just like, but no like at all. It hurts...

"I thought you felt that spark between us too when I first kissed you in the alleyway..." A single tear ran down my face and dropped to the ground. My heart sunk at the thought that he only used me for his sexual pleasure. I couldn't look at his face anymore. I was looking at the wall next to me instead, like it was the most exciting thing to stare at.

Dabi chuckled at me. "What spark? Yes, you are sexy, but nothing more. I feel nothing. As you said yesterday, I'm a criminal. It was you who decided to sleep with me. I'm not the Touya anymore you once knew, (y/n)." I looked at him with a shocked expression. How can he say things like that so easily?

"And here I was thinking you might feel the same way." I laughed bitterly "You know what, Dabi? Or whatever you call yourself... Fuck you! The Touya I once knew would never do this with me." I walked towards him and held the front door "Now if you would be so kind and leave, I would appreciate it..." I said, still not looking at his face.