Chapter 41

(y/n)'s POV:

When Dabi came back from showering I was rereading Hiroshi's message for the hundreth time now. When we escaped from Kenshin and the Hassaikai, we took him to his home and I left a letter for him.

It said:

Dear brother! I am sorry for everything... I really am. I am sorry that you've been dragged into my shit against your will. I don't know how much you know about Kenhsin (my old boss), but he is responsible for your kidnapping, and also responsible for our parents' death....

The guy you saw me with back in that riot we caused in town, he helped me to take you back here, and I promise I won't bother you and leave you out of my fucked up, villain life. I had a good reason for becoming one of them... Hope you understand...

I don't expect you to text me or call me. Better this way. I don't want my dearest brother, my last remaining family member to be in danger because of me, but I promise to you that I won't let anyone hurt you, again because of me of course... Hope you can forgive me one day...

Your little sister: (y/n)

What he said in his text message was true... I didn't expect him to search for me. I can't let him get hurt by anyone, that's why I hinted him to stay out of this.

But... I miss him too.

"You haven't come to the shower babe." Dabi called out to me, drying his hair with a clean towel, an other one lazily hanging over his lower half. "What's wrong?" He noticed that I don't really pay attention to him and sat down next to me in bed.

As a response I only showed him the message I got from Hiroshi.

I studied his expression as he read it, but not a trace of emotion could be read out of him.

"(Y/n)... All of this sounds like a fucking trap, don't you think?" He questioned.

"A trap? Why would my brother lure me into a trap?" I raised a brow at him.

"Hmm.. I don't know... Maybe because you are a member of the league of villains? And maybe because he wants to give you to the heroes? Think (y/n)..." Dabi mocked me.

Why would my brother do such a thing? If he was only a friend, I would maybe think about this more, but he's my sibling. My only family since our parents died. There's no way he would give me in to the heroes. He was never that type of person. I believe he wants to talk about what happened actually...

"But he's my brother!" I retorted.

"I'm not letting you get into danger! Don't be careless and naive (y/n)!" He raised his voice at me.

"I'm not fucking naive! I'm just trusting my brother and I will meet with him like it or not!" I crossed my arms, stubborn about my decision, then stood up.

"You are not going anywhere!" He blocked my way. "You will risk everything! The league and especially yourself! Creepy-fuckhands wouldn't let you go and meet him either."

"He's not my dad! Neither you... I'm a grown woman and I can make my own decisions without anybody's help. But if you are that afraid, then come with me!" I offered.

"I'm not going..."

"Then I'll go alone then." I took a step, but he caught my wrist.

"You are not going either. I may not be your dad, but I am your boyfriend and I only want to protect you from getting yourself in danger. Please (y/n), listen to me." His voice became gentle at the end.

But I'm a stubborn brat... I want to see my brother.

"No Dabi... He's my brother. If I will get caught I will get caught. But I can protect myself, you should know that. Moreover I trust him. He was always there for me no matter what. So... I'm texting him a place and I'll be going."