Chapter 1

Before you start, please read this:

There will be several inappropriate things in this story, such as VERY detailed mature themes/smuts💀🛐, blood, violence, alcohol, drugs and a lot of cussing.

And also as my readers slready know me: plot twists. 🤭

Remember: alcohol and drugs are a very very very bad decision to solve your problems! Be safe my huns! ❤️

Anyway, happy reading! ❤️

(y/n)'s POV:

My name is (f/n) (l/n). I am a young girl who lives near the Sekoto hill. I have simple hobbies like collecting pretty flowers, butterflies and likes to be most of the time alone, looking down at the town.

I have a sibling. An older brother. His name is Hiroshi. We are always there for each other. He is mostly like a protective kind of brother. Always defending me if something's up. Since I am younger than him, I can't do the same with him to pay back the favor, but when I will get older, I will surely do it!

What about my parents? Well they are ordinary too, just like me and my brother. All of us have quirks, but none of us are chasing dreams to become heroes.

In my opinion, most of them are only doing it for money and fame... I don't plan to be like them.

Right now I am gathering my things I will need, in my small backpack to go up to the Sekoto hill again. I feel myself lucky today, so maybe I will be able to find some unique flowers to dry or a rare butterfly.

I collect butterflies just for fun, take a nice photo of them, then set them free. It became a habit of mine. Lovely isn't it?

My brother knocked on my bedroom door.

"Hey there little sis!" he greeted me with a toothy smile as usual.

"Hi! What's up?" I stopped packing for a moment and smiled back at him.

"Nothing really. Are you going to the Sekoto hill again?" He asked and I nodded happily. "Isn't it boring to go there almost every day? I mean, you saw everything there, didn't you?"

"There's always something new to find and I like to be there! It's so peaceful! You should try it too someday you know, instead of playing video games." I giggled. He is addicted to gaming, but his grades are always great, so I guees it's okay. That's his hobby.

"Ah, no thanks... I leave it to you!" he scratched the back of his neck. "Well I have a multiplayer party in less than 10 minutes, soooo... bye little sis! Be careful out there!"

"I will! Thanks... Bye big brother!" I waved at him and he wasted no time to go back to his room, while I wasted no time to finish packing.

There! All finished!

I went downstairs. Dad is at work, and my mom is in the kitchen. Mmm she is baking something nice. I can smell it!

"Hey honey! I just got these cookies out of the oven, want to bring some with yourself? I assume you are going to the hill again, aren't you?"

My family knows me really well.

"Of course! I want some!" I replied. She gave a few cookies to me in a small box and I thanked her. These will be great for later!

"I'm going mom! Byeee!" I shouted from the front door, while putting on my shoes. I didn't wait for a reply, just went out of our home, excited already to find something.