Chapter 26

Author's note: Just so you know, this chapter will be full of inappropriate things. Prepare holy water 🧎 and a wheelchair 🧑‍🦽😬🙄 oh and I suggest you read it with no people around 🤭

(Without author's note and the blah blah at the end, this chapter is more than 2300 words.)

Now, happy reading! 😘

(y/n)'s POV:

"Now time for the dessert."

Dabi spitted on his palm and stroked himself to disperse his saliva over his member, then slowly inserted it in me. He pushed my legs upwards by holding it under my knee flexion and I had to support my weight with my hands behind me on the billiard table to don't fall back flatly on the surface.

He fucked me in a steady pace, looking down at what he was doing. I looked down as well. His dick entering inside me turns me on more. He's so big that I can see a small part of my stomach rising whenever he was fully inside me. I bit my lip to hold back my moans.

"Why are you holding back?" He asked while he kept going.

"I don't want the others hear..." I said through almost gritted teeth. I am trying to hold back my voice with all my might, and because of that I was sweating already.

I guess I forgot to mention, but literally we are under the bar...

"Why not? Let them hear..." Dabi pulled himself out and slammed back in me with full force. I gasped. "Let them hear the slut you are. Let them hear you screaming my name and begging for me to fuck you harder." He repeated his harsh movement over and over. I put one of my palms over my mouth to muffle my voice. Dabi noticed it and pulled my hand away and growled at me.

He harshly thrusted in my cunt over and over, his balls slapping onto my skin every time. I was still able to hold back my moanings, but if he keeps on going like this it won't last too long.

"Wanna challenge me, baby? That's why you're holding back your moans?" I bit onto my lip harder and looked into his eyes begging for mercy. However of course he grinned at me evilly and started thrusting inside my soaking pussy faster. I couldn't hold back anymore. It was too much. I arched my back and put my arms around Dabi's neck holding for dear life. He pushed my body down on the billiard table, pushing my legs back as well with his hands as much as he could and continued penetrating me.

"Fuck D-Dabi! T-too deep! Shit..." I screamed, but he didn't hold back, he went harder instead.

"You can't handle it, can you? For me your pussy says otherwise. Oh fuck! Babe, I fucked you for like the hundredth time now, yet you are still so fucking tight for me." He growled next to my ear.

Because of my arched back my clothed boobs were pressing onto his chest. I tugged on his coat. I wanna take it off of him so badly. He noticed it too and stood back straight, then threw the annoying fabrics away somewhere on the floor, he took off my remaining clothes as well and leaned back over me. His thrusting continued and I clawed his back with my fingernails. He groaned, because probably it will leave a mark on him.

"Marking me huh? It's only fair if I put my mark on you too." He slowed down and attacked the side of my neck, sucking on my soft skin like he's some kind of vampire. The other hickies he put on me weren't this painful. But mixing with pain I felt pleasure too at the same time. When he let go of my neck he licked his probably deep purple mark on me with his wet tongue to relieve my pain.

He adored his work for a few seconds. From the corner of my eye I saw an insane grin plastered over his face. "Don't you dare hide it with stupid makeup, understood babe? You are fucking mine and everyone has to see that." I nodded at him. I am already too exhausted to say anything. Even my eyes watered up too. Dabi kissed my tears away while he still fucked me in a fast pace.