Chapter 15

(y/n)'s POV:

"What if we forget our grievances for tonight and do what we both desire?" Dabi said huskily next to my ear, sending jolts through my body.

I was holding the key inside the keyhole, ready to turn it to go inside, with him standing right behind me. His firm chest pressed onto my back and his closeness clouded my mind. My legs rooted to the ground thinking whether I should give in or push him away and eat my ice cream as I originally planned.

Wait... He called me a whore...

But...

The way he smells, the way he touches me, the way we attract each other... It's indescribable.

I turned around. His hand still rested on me. He slowly stroked my skin, and looked down at my figure. When we locked eyes, I could swear that his eyes were almost glowing at me.

That look... That look he gives me weakens my senses and I forget every bad and mean words he ever said to me.

Before I could process what I was doing I smashed my lips on his, grabbing his face from each side to pull him down to my height.

What the fuck am I doing?

He grabbed my ass and gave it  a light squeeze, pushing me back onto my apartment's front door.

We kissed each other like there was no tomorrow.

Dabi held me by my back while his other hand made it's way to the key to unlock the door. Once I heard the door clicking and opening with a creak, he pushed my body backwards inside my apartment, and when we were deep enough he shut it with one of his legs, not breaking our kiss.

We stumbled together towards my living room almost pushing down some objects on our way.

I almost forgot something so I broke our kiss by pushing his face off mine.

"Wait, my ice cream!"

He laughed. "Who cares?"

"Me!"

"Just imagine an ice cream in ya mind when you suck me off."

He shut me up by smashing his lips back on mine and pushing me down on the sofa by my shoulders.

I moaned into his mouth. I can feel his clothed dick brushing my clothed clit. The air grew pretty hot around us. We were making out sloppily, too busy to care about whatever we were arguing about earlier.

Dabi started groping my boobs and grinded his dick over my throbbing pussy. God I want him so much.

"Hope ya didn't have any plans for the weekend cause' I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk." He said while leaning back on his knees to get rid of his clothes. He dropped them on the floor with a thud and I sat up as well.

"I did have plans. I wanted to eat my ice cream."

"Here's your ice cream." He said and pulled my head down to his dick making my eyes widen.

I grabbed the bottom of his shaft with my hand before he could deepthroat me like the way he did last time.

"Fuck yes (y/n)! You look so hot with my dick in your mouth." I bobbed my head up and down his member, using my tongue to twirl around his dick earning lustful groans from Dabi's mouth.

He yanked my hand away from his shaft and thrusted his whole dick inside, making me gag. When he finally let me breathe and took out his member from my mouth, a thick string of saliva still connected me to it.

I looked up at him in an attempt and licked the corner of my lips.

"I bet that idiot's dick was not that big cause' you were able to walk home." he smirked at me.