Chapter 14

(y/n)'s POV:

Ugh. I feel so sore... What is this smell?

Turning on my back on the bed I opened my eyes and stretched.

I really did it... I really slept with him... With my boss... It was... Good. But why do I feel myself guilty? It's not like I am dating Dabi, but his face is the one that pops up in my mind... But still, why?

"Good morning Kenshin." I looked to my side, but he wasn't there. "Kenshin?"

Where is he? And what is this mouth warming smell? I felt myself drooling literally.

I sat up on the bed only to notice I still wear nothing. Our clothes that were carelessly been thrown away were nowhere to be seen. Maybe Kenshin put it in the washing machine...

I looked through his closet and put on one of his shirts. I took a look at myself in the mirror and I saw how big this shirt is compared to me. It reaches my mid thigh.  I would fit into it two times. Why am I so small?

I left the first few buttons opened, because why not? It was more comfortable this way, then I followed the amazing smell that filled up my nostrils.

When I reached the kitchen I saw Kenshin standing beside the stove cooking some breakfast only wearing a baggy pants on himself.

I walked up to him and hugged him around his torso from behind.

"Good morning (y/n)." I felt on his tone that he is smiling.

"Morning, Kenshin." I greeted him back.

"You came just in time. Breakfast is ready, so have a seat."

I did as I was told. He carried two plates with utensils to the table and portioned the food, then sat down as well.

"I didn't know you can cook." I giggled.

"You don't know a lot of things about me yet, sweet (y/n)." he smiled at me and took a bite of his meal.

What he said is true. I don't know him too much. I guees soon in the future I will figure him out more.

We silently ate until a question popped up in my mind "Hey, Kenshin..." I called.

"Hm?"

"I... I don't know how to say this..." I sighed. He held a worried expression. "um... Was the last night's events just a one time thing to you?"

He laughed. "No. You were really thinking about that?"

I nodded. "Yes.. sorry. I don't know why. There's one more thing."

"Tell me."

"Won't this affect our work?"

Because if we keep on doing this, I'm sure that we won't be able to control ourselves in the office...

"We will keep it professional, but... If you bend too much in that skirt you usually wear, I can't promise I won't claim you." he chuckled.

.
.
.

Later that day, he offered to take me home and I accepted it. I had to wait since he washed my clothes and it needed time to dry too. Not that I didn't have a good time and wanted to come home.

Once I arrived at my small apartment I plopped down on my sofa and watched the news on the tv. I quickly changed the  channel when there was a new shit about the league of villains. I didn't want to know about it.

Ugh. It's so boring at home. I should do something and go outside but what?

Oh I have an idea. It's been such a long time since I dedicated my time to my flower and plant collecting hobby. Maybe I should go up the Sekoto hill...