Chapter 34

(y/n)'s POV:

"(Y/n)..." Dabi called out to me.

I put down one of the crates full of guns while I rolled my eyes, and ignored him, continuing to sort the crates. I could feel his eyes burning my skin.

Stop staring geez...

"Why are you acting like a brat?" He spoke up again. I clicked my tongue and finished sorting, then sat down on one of the piles. A little help from him wouldn't have hurt anyway...

What did you expect Dabi?

He stood in front of me and I looked away. He sighed tiredly. "Will you ignore me for the rest of your life? Stop with this shit, (y/n)." Don't tell me what to do!!!

"Since you don't want to talk then I will. You can't unhear what I say." I put my palms over my ears to refute him. I really am acting like a brat.

He pulled my hands away from my ears, gripping my wrists tightly. I tried to yank away my hands, but he held it firmly.

"(Y/n) hear me out." I huffed and kicked him away with my boots over his stomach. He almost fell back, but managed to compose himself before doing so. "Seriously? What was that for?" He caught my chin in his hand and made me look up at him, but being the brat I am now I closed my eyes. I don't want to see him either.

Dabi clicked his tongue. "You know what? Nevermind. Do what you want. I won't beg..." I crossed my arms and looked away again. Yeah I didn't expect you to be the type to beg or ask for forgiveness, or make up for your mistake. You are stubborn and have too much pride to do such things, Dabi... You didn't even try, and gave up after a few lame attemps now.

An hour passed in silence. We waited for customers who are likely to come from now on.

Ah, there are the firsts. We sold a few crates to them and had several other customers. Everything went well until...

"Dabi, babe you haven't replied to my message. I was worried sick about you." Two girls came up to us. The bitch who was talking to Dabi almost climbed on him. She was way too close to him.

Oh my god... She is the bitch who sent those nudes to him!

Dabi smirked down at her and put his arm around her waist. "Sorry, I was busy working. Maybe you should send me new pictures to freshen my memories." He seductively spoke to her, which she giggled at as a reply.

Dude, you gotta be kidding me...

"I could freshen up your memories personally if you will have time." That whore traced her pointer finger over Dabi's chest in circles.

"I'd like that." He winked at her with an amused grin over his face. I'm gonna rip both of your heads off I swear!

I'm not jealous the slightest...

"Will you buy anything or just came to act like a slut?" I rolled my eyes and asked her mockingly. She glared at me for a moment, then gazed back at Dabi a few seconds later.

"Dabi who's this brat?" She asked him.

"Who you call a brat bitch?? I will tore you into half with my quirk!" I gritted my teeth.

"Calm down the both of you. We are here for business." Dabi stood between us.

You are one to talk!? You were the one fucking flirting with her right in front my eyes...

"We would like to buy 2 crates." The bitch said. I didn't move. Dabi gave them what they wanted, then they paid for it.

"See you soon babe. I can't wait." That whore said and gave a peck to him on his face. I rolled my eyes and looked the other way again, so I won't rip off her head from her neck or poison her with one of my poisonous plants.