Chapter 22

(y/n)'s POV:

Dabi escorted me back to my apartment and I packed a few of my clothes and necessary things in a bag, because most of the time I will be staying at his place because of the league. Shigaraki doesn't trust me yet and Dabi is the one responsible for me right now to keep an eye on me, so I won't have a chance to go to the police or a hero to snitch information about them.

Not that I would do that since Dabi is one of them...

And of course me. There wouldn't be a problem, but on the last mission I fucking killed someone! I feel sick of myself whenever I think about it. Becoming a fucking murderer was never on my bucket list. I am no longer that innocent (y/n) I used to be.

Dabi gave me one of his phones temporarily until I can buy a new one, and turning the device on I had tons of missed calls from my brother Hiroshi. Oh shit... He must be super worried about me. There were also several missed calls from my boss, Kenshin too...

"Are you done already?" Dabi asked tiredly, yelling from the living room.

"We've been here for like 5 minutes and you whine like a kid. Give me a few minutes geez..." I yelled back to him, earning a loud sigh from him.

"Hurry the fuck up! I don't have all day."

Jerk...

I hurried up and down inside my small apartment to gather my things and after a few more minutes I was finished.

"Why the fuck are you in a hurry anyway? As I can recall you live by yourself and have nothing to do expect missions for the league." I mocked. He clicked his tongue and took off his black boots from my coffee table which was in front of my sofa, then stood up.

"Non of your business, doll..." He said simply and walked past me towards the exit. "Now come."

I picked up my bag and followed him.

He was walking in front of me showing me his back and I followed him like a lost puppy. His hands were in his pockets. I studied his steps and his features, because I have nothing better to do since he doesn't give a fuck to talk to me.

Why do I love him anyway? Yes he's hot and all, but why? He's a total jerk... An asshole... He's only using me... And I let him do it...

Back in the past I never admitted my love for him even to myself. I denied my feelings for who knows how long. I had a bunch of shitty relationships and one night stands with other guys... And when I realized in that alleyway that he is Touya... that he's alive and well... The walls around my heart disappeared and I knew instantly what feelings I've had for him in the past. And I know now that those feelings remained no matter what. He can be an asshole, he can use me or anything... I will still love him. I can't control these feelings. They are uncontrollable.

I am so fucked up...

Not to mention how he confuses me all the time with those mixed signals. He always says that we only hang out and mess with each other. That we are just having sex. And then he looks at me with those mesmerizing turqouise eyes of his... When he does that he looks so calm. He looks at me like he only sees me and no one else. He becomes jealous at the thought of someone else approaching me or touching me. Sometimes he gently caresses my face with the back of his hand. He cuddles with me. He kisses me while cupping my face between his hands delicately. At times like these I feel the whole world stops around us and it feels like it's only me and him. I have no idea what does he think and he never tells me anything.

He is so confusing... Or am I seeing too much in this?

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I hit his back with my head, bumping into him accidentaly. Then two strong arms wrapped around my small figure.