Chapter 8

(y/n)'s POV:

"What the hell are you doing here, and how did you got inside my bedroom?" I almost jumped up from my bed, looking at Dabi in the corner of my bedroom. Shit. He gave me a heart attack.

"How, you say?" He pointed lazily at my window. I facepalm mentally. I left it open. "Came for my coat. Told ya I will find you, doll."

"Stalking me and finding me is not the same thing! And stop calling me doll!" I retorted.

Wtf had gotten into me? I like him calling me doll... Maybe after facing the truth about him being a villain made my mind too worked up.

He took a few steps closer to me, smirking. "Oh. I thought you like that." My body froze. I so badly wanted to move my legs and walk further from him, but I couldn't.

Oh come on (y/n), he's a criminal. You can't give into his charm. But I like him so much...

"T-To-Touya." I mentally slapped myself. Holy shit. He told me not to call him by his real name. He's gonna burn me into ashes if I keep on acting like an idiot.

He furrowed his brows and caught my throat in one of his hands, pushing my body on my bed in the process. His body towered over me, and his face was right in front of me.

I don't know if I should feel scared or excited at this moment.

"What did I say to you about my name?"

"S-sorry... D-Dabi" I managed to say. He smirked at me again, but still didn't let go of me.

"Depending on your reactions, you like this rough shit I do to you, don't you?" He asked.

Only if it's you... How did you know that? These words travelled through my mind, but I didn't dare to say it out aloud.

"Yo-you are a criminal..." I stated. He raised a brow while letting go of my throat finally. But his body is still pressed over mine.

"So what?" He spat back. "You want to turn me in?" His turqouise eyes were glowing at me in the dim lit room.

I nodded weakly. Why did I do that? Oh right. That's the right decision. Now you shall not step back (y/n)!

Dabi chuckled at me "Are you sure about that? You were the one kissing a criminal in that alleyway."

My eyes widened. Oh god, I really did that!

"I-I'm going to.. to c-call the police." I stuttered. How scary you sound (y/n) saying it like that. Idiot.

"Oh really?" Dabi caught both of my wrists in his hand which were resting calmly on his chest until now, and stretched it over my head, firmly holding it in place so i can't move. "What now, dollface?" he asked with a flirtatious smirk on his face.

Okay that's so fucking hot! He is too hot!

"I doubt you are able to call the police without your hands." he now held both of my wrists with one hand. His free hand traveled underneath my shirt and stroked my skin on my stomach slightly. I breathed shakily. His touch sent a shiver down my spine.

That certain tingling feeling in my stomach appeared again.

Dabi leant next to my head and left butterfly kisses on the side of my face and nibbled my earlobe playfully. I bit my bottom lip to hold back a moan.

No (y/n) no! Stay strong!

"S-stop... Please." I breathed out, begging for him to stop. It sounded more like a moan and he noticed it too however.