Chapter 18

Author's note: I accidentaly published the previous chapter instead of saving last time while I was working on it, and you might missed it. I wasn't finished with it and I unpublished it. And after that when I was finished and published, you probably didn't get a notification. So read it before this one 😊

Happy reading!♥️

(y/n)'s POV:

"What?" Dabi laughed.

Right now we are walking down the street at night. He can move easier at nighttime than daytime. He came to my place the following day and suggested to go somewhere to have a drink or two. Just chillin'...

I started my story about monday with Kenshin that I yelled at him saying I'm on my period and Dabi laughed.

I couldn't help but laugh too. It became a funny story.

"You really said that?" he laughed again.

"Yea... He kept on trying to make a move on me and asked me out, but I pushed him away with another lie, saying that I will hang out with Mai."

"Mai?" He asked. I wonder if he remembers her. It was so long time ago.

"My best friend. You knew her too in the past..." I looked away from him for a moment towards the other side of the street. It was not too crowded, but not empty either.

"What happened after that? I hope he didn't dare to touch you." he is so jealous over him. He will never admit it tho..

"Then I told him that it won't work between us... And made another big ass lie." What will be his reaction when I will tell him that I titled him as my boyfriend?

"What was it? I guess it's as funny as the other sayin' you are on your period. I hope you are not at it by the way, because I have plans for the night." he slightly slapped my ass, making me whimper. 

Why are you always so horny?

I inhaled deeply. Okay, let's tell him...

"I said that the reason is because I have a boyfriend." Dabi stopped in his tracks. Oh shit, I knew I shouldn't have told him! I stopped too and looked back at him.

"Boyfriend?" he raised a brow.

"Yes... Sorry. I know we are not dating."

"And it will stay that way just so you know. But it was a nice blow." he smirked.

Thanks for shattering all of my hopes for us... Dabi is being Dabi.

Asshole... One hella hot asshole. I hate you!

"Yeah yeah... I know...." I waved my hands and we continued walking. "Then what are we?" I asked shyly, fidgeting with my fingers in front of myself. The question bothered me for some time now.

"Friends with benefits? Or rather fuck buddies I guess." he chuckled.

I knew it...

The remaining walk to the bar was silent. When we arrived we went inside. Only a few people were here luckily. We sat down next to each other at the counter.

He waved to the bartender and ordered 2 shots of vodka for us. We clinked our glasses together, then drank our round.

I should not drink too much tonight. I have work tomorrow.

"I've never been in this bar before." I said looking around. Dabi just smirked at me. I guess he comes here often.

"I can't stay out too late, Dabi. I have work tomorrow." I stated.