Chapter 35

This one is a bit longer than usual. More than 2500 words.

Happy reading huns! ❤️ Love ya all!

Dabi's POV:

"Non of yourz buziness momma. I wanna forget my asshole exz. Let's go of me."

(Y/n) couldn't even recognise me. I came after her after I passed the money to crustyass. He wanted to argue with me and asked where (y/n) is, but I stormed out of the hideout, not caring about his shit.

There are more important things now I need to care about...

Depending on her behaviour from earlier, I knew very well that she wants to drink away her sorrow, and looked inside every clubs in the region where we sold those guns and bullets in hope to find her, before she does anything stupid. Because as I know her, she definitely would do anything stupid.

And I was right unfortunately... She drank a lot and probably took some kind of drug. If I weren't be here, some random guy probably would take advantage of her. I have to take care of her. No... I must take care of her...

I was an idiot for saying things like that to her when she broke up with me, but I just wanted to protect her. She must leave this lifestyle, it's totally not her. It's my fault because she just wanted to be close to me ever since she learned the truth.

She was right about it tho. If she wouldn't have had figured out the truth, probably I would have never told her who I am really. Then she would be living her life like it was always meant to be. Far away from me, she would be happy, she wouldn't have had to deal with my shit. But no... I was selfish and kept her close to me. Maybe it's too late now. She killed several heroes and other people. There's no going back. Maybe instead of asking her if she really wanted to give her name to the league on that shitty mission, I should have had stopped her and send her away, break her heart, so she would have never wanted to see me again. There was her chance, but no no no no... I kept on pushing her in my shit.

I am a selfish idiot...

Probably there's no happy end for us with full of pink and fluffy bullshit like other people, but I still want to take responsibility now and take care of her... Even if she keeps on hating me. I must protect her.

"Listen. You must tell me what pill did you take. That guy over there sells drugs that can kill you. Please tell me what you took" I pleaded to her. If her body can't control the drug, she might die. I hate this idea. It should be me instead of her.

God (y/n) why did you do this in the first place?

Of course... You did it because of me. It's my fucking fault.

"Why do you smellike himm? I wanna forget his bullshitz, but u fuckin haves to smellz like him. I love his idiotz scent geez..." She slurred on her words still not knowing who she is talking with. And she still haven't told me what the fuck she took.

"Tell me what the fuck you took! Don't you understand?? Tell me!" I tried to shake some sense into her but she cried instead.

"Calm down granpa jeezus. I don't know what I took juzt azked for sumthin to forget Touya. His my exz... I hate him, no I luv him sooo much..." my heart started beating rapidly beneath my chest by hearing her saying she loves me. At the same time it ached too. There was never ever anyone who could make me feel like this. Feel emotions like this... Yet here she is, a total mess. Because of me. Why did I had to fucking do this to her?!

She was losing her balance, so I scooped her up from the floor bridal style and carried her to that drug dealer.

"What are ya doinn?" She asked tiredly. Her head was resting on my chest and her hands hang in the air next to herself. She is getting weaker.