Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s POV:

I couldn't wait for the afternoon to come. Yesterday was sunday, which means no school, but today I had to live through this jail. I am so excited to meet Touya again! Another reason why the day went by so slow.

During lunchtime in the cafeteria, I met up with my other friend, Mai. We are friends since when we were little. We used to play a lot together in the playground near our home and so because of that, we became friends.

Walking through the doors of the cafeteria, I saw her standing at our usual meeting spot. Wait a minute... She is talking with her crush! Oh god, finally!

I can't make out what they are talking about, but Mai looks shy and excited, just like the guy who she likes. Yay! I am so happy for them!

After a few exchange of words, they shared a small peck on the face. Awww, they look so cute! I can't wait to interrogate Mai about this! They finally made a move on each other!

When the guy left, I ran happily to my dear friend and hugged her. I caught her off guard with this, making the both of us fall down on the floor. What is with me by always landing on the ground with someone else? I am so clumsy. I did the same to Touya too yesterday.

"Sorry Mai!" we both laughed, then stood up on our feets. From the corner of my eyes, I saw other students looking atvus weirdly, but who cares?

"Now tell me about Yuki! I saw you two talking and even sharing a peck on the face! Oh my god! Are you going out?" I squealed happily and bombarded her with questions. She held up her hands in defense, signaling me to calm down.

"Calm down (y/n)! I will tell you everything during lunch, okay?" I clasped my hands together and nodded at her. Can't wait to hear the story!

Sitting down at one of the empty tables I urged Mai to tell me what happened between her and Yuki.

"So so so?" I was as excited as a kid on the first day of christmas.

Mai giggled, a faint blush evident on her face "Yuki asked me to go out on a date with him." she told me, while using her chopsticks to play with her food nervously.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. She stood up from behind the table and put her palm over my mouth to make me shut up.

"Hey! Don't shout like that! I don't want others know about us until we are official." she whisper yelled to me.

Once she saw that I calmed down, she let go of my mouth.

"Sorry, sorry! I am just so happy for you!" I smiled at her.

"Thanks!" she smiled back. "By the way... Yesterday I visited you, but you weren't home. Were you at Sekoto Hill again?" she asked and suddenly I remembered everything that happened yesterday.

My attention wandered somewhere else. All I could think about was Touya.

"(Y/n)?" Mai called out to me, but I was too focused on my thoughts to hear her.

"Earth to (y/n)." Mai clapped her hands in front of me, snapping me out of my thoughts finally. "Hey are you okay? You spaced out."

"Oh, yes! Yes of course! Sorry..." I looked away. My face heated up when Touya's face and mesmerizing turquoise eyes appeared in my mind once again.

"(Y/n), you are blushing!"

"What? No, I don't!" I denied.

"Yes you do. I know that look! Do you have a boyfriend I don't know about?" she asked me suspiciously.

"He is not my boyfriend!" I pouted.

"Oh, so there's really a guy! Did you meet him at the Sekoto Hill? Is he good-looking? Do you like him?" she asked excitedly. I got embarassed when she asked me this amount of questions. I don't even know myself if I like or not.