Chapter 37

(y/n)'s POV:

"What is it?" I asked as I picked up the phone.

"Hello to you too... Come to the bar. You and Toga have a mission." Shiggy answered.

Oh Toga! My sweet girl! I miss her so much!

"Umm... Boss can I ask you something?" I twirled a strand of my hair out of nervousness and leant back on one of the alley's brick wall.

"Let me guess. You want money right?" I laughed awkwardly at him. Yes I fucking need money! I don't even have enough money to spend the night under the stars...

"Please?" I replied to him and heard a deep sigh from the other side of the line.

"Alright. You deserve it anyway."

Did he just say I deserve it? Of course you deserve it (y/n), you did several missions for the league!

"Thanks. I'll be there in 15 minutes. Bye." He didn't reply, just hung up.

Rude...

I sighed and continued my way on the oh so familiar streets to reach the league's hideout. What do we have to do with Toga? Hope it's not some shitty mission.

As I arrived inside the bar Toga ran up to me, giving me a big hug, saying that she missed me. It's nice to have another girl in this idiot-filled league.

"(Y/n) how are you? My favourite comrade!" Awww she's so lovely!

"Not in my best mental state, but other than that, I'm great..." I told her honestly.

Suddenly the entrance to the bar opened, revealing Dabi coming inside. As fast as I looked back at the arriving person, I turned my head the other way when we made eye contact to avoid his piercing gaze the moment I recognised him. I was staring at the wall next to me, like it was the most interesting thing to stare at just to avoid seeing him walk past me.

"Hey boss. I didn't get paid for the last mission." I heard him speaking to Shigaraki.

"Here. Now leave me alone, I have to talk with the girls." Boss referred to us. Dabi just hummed, then sat down on one of the barstools and ordered a whiskey from Kurogiri. He took out a cigarette as well from his pocket, however when he wanted to light it up, Shigaraki snatched the cigarette out of Dabi's hand.

"How many times do I have to tell you that smoking is not allowed inside? Everything is going to be smelly because of it so get your ass out if you want to smoke!" Boss scolded him. Me and Toga snickered, because it sounded like a father was scolding his son.

"Calm the fuck down geez..." Dabi sighed and went out with the unlit cigarette between his lips and his glass of whiskey in his hand. Our eyes met for a sec when he passed me and Toga.

Those blue eyes of his still mesmerized me no matter what happened. He still has the ability to make me weak in my knees.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the door closed behind him, realizing that I was daydreaming again...

"(Y/n), did something happen between the two of you?" Toga leant closer and whispered to me.

I sighed "I'll tell you about it later when we are alone..."

"How long are you going to make me wait?" Crusty called out to us, getting impatient.

Me and Toga walked closer and waited for him to tell us what we have to do.

"Alright girls, your task will be to clean out or new hideout which we will use if something happens to this one."

"WHAT?" Both me and Toga exclaimed at the same time.