Chapter 13

(y/n)'s POV:

Kenshin was extremely kind and attentive with me. He was that kind of guy like in those romantic movies. Paying attention to the woman he oh so desire to earn their love and admire. Acting like the gentlemen he is and so on. I bet you all know about these things.

Sounds cliché, but Kenshin was really that romantic type of guy. I never dated a man before who looked out for me this much. It was all new to me.

Not to mention my last relationship with that maniac Kyo who got killed by Dabi.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked me with his usual charming smile.

He took me to a fancy restaurant where people can enjoy their meals under the starry sky. Well we were under a roof, but the roof was made out of glass too, just like the walls on the sides. There was a great sight to the city from here. We were pretty high in the building. Only a few people surrounded us, enjoying their evening, just like us. Light jazz music played in the background, barely audible, but it lightened up the mood.

Think I don't need to say how fucking expensive this place is... Probably one of the most expensive places in the city...

The whole place was dim lit, making the atmosphere more peaceful and romantic. The tablecloth on the tables were pure white with an orchid and some scented candles on the middle. The wine glass I got with the tasty blood red liquid had a gold-plated rim. Kenshin on the other hand got himself champagne.

I've never been in a place like this before. Even if turns out that we don't match, at least I will have nice memory of this place in my mind.

(Author's note: I digged a lot on pinterest to find a picture suitable for both the situation and Kenshin's character

(Author's note:
I digged a lot on pinterest to find a picture suitable for both the situation and Kenshin's character.
Hope you like it ♥️)

"I think I will have some (favourite food)."

The waiter took our orders, bowed down and left us alone.

"Tell me about yourself miss (l/n)."

"Could you please call me by my first name? " I paused "I mean you asked me to call you Kenshin. I want you to call me (y/n)." I shyly tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and waited for his reply.

He played with his glass in his hand and chuckled. "As you wish... (Y/n)"

My name rolled of his tongue gracefully. I liked the sound of it.

"What would you like to know about me?" I referred to his previous question. I honestly don't know what should I tell.

"Everything. What you like, your hobbies, etc."

And so I told him. My hobby from childhood remained, but I haven't spent too much time with it the last few years. I learned a lot about plants back then, so there was not much new to learn.