Chapter 19

(y/n)'s POV:

"You became one of us." Dabi said it like it was the most normal thing to be one of their organisation. The league of villains to be exact. A criminal group which is known now all over Japan.

What is the meaning of this?! I remember that Toga ran up to their weird looking leader who posesses light blue hair and wears a strange hand covering his face, and she talked about my quirk to him like an overexcited child on christmas' eve, but I don't remember I agreed to be one of them.

If I didn't drink that much yesterday, then I would remember what the hell I did last night. Why on earth I would agree to such a thing? Or did they force me? Why Dabi talks about it so casually?

I'm never drinking again...

"Wh-why? When-...? H-how? Wh-w-what?" I couldn't speak properly. This whole thing left me dumbfounded and because of that, I have no idea what to say or which question would be my first to ask.

Dabi sat up and pinched the bridge of his nose while sighing heavily. I bet he has a headache from drinking, just like me.

"Guess you don't remember to that part then." He said looking at my back, because I couldn't bring myself to turn around due to my surprisement.

"No. The last thing I remember is that we started making out in one of the cubicles in the women's bathroom." A dry chuckle left his throat. His voice is dry and raspy. He is not a moring person either I guess.

"Too bad you don't remember. But now I understand how you became so obidient and hungry for me." he crawled behind me and pushed a few strands of hair away from the nape of my neck, then bit on it playfully. His own hair tickled my sensitive skin instead of mine now.

"As I said yesterday, you really should drink more often. I liked that slutty side of you." he ran his hand over my thigh from behind.

Horny motherfucker....

He trailed his hand upwards, gently stroking my skin, not leaving the chance to grope on my boobs, then reached my neck and tugged on something I haven't noticed until now.

"What the fuck is this around my neck?"

"I thought you are clever enough to recognise a collar." he chuckled again.

"WHAT?" I raised my voice.

Just what the hell we were doing last night???

"You liked it. I didn't know you are into these kind of things like this." He hooked one of his fingers around the collar and slightly tugged it. I swear I feel him smirking over my skin mischievously.

I slapped his hand away, getting back to our previous topic. I don't want to talk about his crazy kinks now. My reason on joining to the league is more important right now.

"Dabi! Stop this and fucking tell me why the hell I am in your stupid organization!!" he sighed and backed off from my body.

A little part inside me misses his closeness to be honest...

"Back to talking back to me again..."

"Dabi!" I glared at him, pulling the covers on myself to hide my shivering body and of course to don't feel too vulnerable around him.

"Okay, okay... You willingly joined us."

"Bullshit!" I crossed my arms. "There's no way I would willingly join into a team with full of villains!"

"You did. You can ask the others about it too if we got to the hideout later." He said while standing up and gathering his clothes to cover his naked body with them.