Chapter 16

(y/n)'s POV:

Dabi carried me to the bathroom and once he put me down, my legs almost gave up working, but he helped me stand.

"You look vulnerable." he chuckled.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and turned on the water, then stepped in when the temperature was right. Not too cold, not too hot, that's how I like it.

Dabi stepped in as well. I looked at his figure.

He looks so hot with water running down his hair, face and body.

I am literally sleeping with a god damn villain... Why do you have to be so hot?

"Stop staring. It's creepy." he smirked at me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked away blushing, then turned around to hide my blush, pretending to search for my bath soap.

Dabi pressed his body on mine from behind. He planted soft kisses all over my neck and shoulders.

If we are not dating, then why is he like this? Once cuddly and soft and then 'we are just fucking each other' . Is it just me or he gives me mixed signals?

I scrubbed my body with my (favourite scent) bathing soap to clean myself from the evidence that we slept together.

Dabi yanked the bottle out of my hand and washed my back with soothing circles on my skin.

If you weren't a villain, we could be like this all the time...

Once he was finished, he put the bottle back to it's place and hugged me from behind.

We didn't talk, just enjoyed each other's company in the next couple of minutes.

It turned to be half an hour...

He boastfully carried me to the bathroom, talking about sex in the shower, yet here he is acting like a normal person... Yup, these are definitely mixed signals...

I turned around to face him. He looked at me with his usual expression. Raising his hand he moved a small strand of wet hair from my face and gently tucked it behind my ear. As I can see, he is taking in my features.

I remember he said 'don't fall for me (y/n)' and he is doing things like this. How could I ignore my feelings this way?

His hand remained on my face and he caressed my cheek with his thumb while looking deeply into my eyes with his glowing turqouise ones. His other hand held me by my hip.