Chapter 29-30

Author's note: This is a double chapter, containing more than 3000 words. I didn't have the heart to split it into two. Be ready for several plot twists 😊

Enjoy reading! ♥️

Dabi's POV:

I couldn't wait to get back home to (y/n). Finally I am finished with this dumb spying mission. Crusty got the information he needed so I am finally free from tasks.

I felt bad for leaving her alone, but I'm sure she waits for it as much as I do.

There was never ever a girl who meant so much to me. She was always that certain girl I ever wished for since I got to know her, and I made her wait for 10 fucking years. The ones I messed with were just for fun. They meant nothing. I just played with them trying to replace (y/n) somehow.

Now she knows it too that she is precious to me. She always was and always will be.

Opening the front door I kicked off my boots and hurried towards my bedroom.

"Are you awake babe? I'm back." I called out to her quietly in case she sleeps. There was no answer. Only the lamp on the nightstand was turned on, but she was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she's in the bathroom.

I looked around the house only to find her nowhere.

Where is she?

Going back to my bedroom I noticed that the wardrobe was opened. Her clothes and other belongings disappeared too. Just what the hell? Did someone kidnap her? But if that was the case, they wouldn't have took away her things.

This means she left by herself. But why?

Did she took me leaving her for a few hours too seriously? Did I say or do anything wrong to make her upset?

I dug inside my pocket to call her on phone. It was not there. Oh shit where's my fucking phone when I need it?

I looked around the room and found it on the bed. When I unlocked it I was welcomed with my messaging application with a lot of old messages from girls. I scrolled up and found the last message was from one of the bitches I used to mess with before I found (y/n). I got a message from her recently around 1 am.

The message was opened as seen. The bitch asked if I wanted to meet her and sent me nude photos.

Oh shit. I bet she got upset because of this...

"Oh fuck, (y/n). You got the wrong idea." I facepalmed. I should have blocked these bitches already, but I was too busy with her and the league.

Speaking of the devil my phone rang. It was crusty ass.

I sighed "What is it? I just got back home. I don't have time for this now." I walked to the hallway with my phone next to my ear and put on my boots, because I will search for (y/n).

"Get your ass back over here. It's about (y/n)."  He said through the phone. I stopped my movements and my eyes widened.

Fuck... Please let my intuition be wrong...

"What are you talking about?" I asked him as I got up from the floor and went outside, locking my apartment.

"Some petty yakuza group contacted us that they got (y/n). They also sent us a video of her. You must see it."

My eyes widened. Fuck, she really got kidnapped. I'm sure they got her when she probably stormed out of here after seeing those ridiciluous messages.

"I'll be back in 10 minutes." I said in a hurry and sprinted out of the building, then headed for the bar. I swear if they hurt her I'll fucking kill all of them.