Chapter 23

(y/n)'s POV:

"Little sis, over here!" My brother waved for me with his hand high in the air so I could notice him. He was sitting in the farthest corner inside the café as usual.

Dabi is waiting outside. He told me he will keep an eye on me from a small distance. At least I can talk with my brother alone.

I composed myself and walked to the table where my brother was sitting giving him a warm smile. "Hi Hiroshi!"

I sat down and a young waitress came to take our orders.

"W-what can I get you for to-today?" She stuttered with a visible blush on her face.

Wait a minute...

"I would like to order a (favourite drink). What about you, big brother?" I turned my head over him, but secretly I was glancing at the waitress. Oh my god. She has a crush on my brother, that's for sure!

"I would like a coffee with 2 sugar, please." He smiled at the shy woman. From the corner of my eye as I saw the two of them talking, it was so obvious that the girl is head over heels for Hiroshi.

When the waitress went away, I glanced at Hiroshi with a smug smile.

His hands rested behind his head lazily. He raised a brow when he saw I was looking at him.

"What?" He asked totally clueless. Oh god brother... You are a fucking lawyer, a very good one... yet sometimes you can be so blind and dumb...

I leaned over the table and hid my mouth from the side so the waitress wouldn't hear me, only my brother.

"Can't you see??" I asked him.

"See what?" I mentally facepalmed. Geez...

"That young waitress has a crush on you. A very big one!" I whisper yelled to him and knocked the top of his head with my fist to put some sense into his stupid mind.

"What???" He asked again with his eyes widened.

"Geez Hiroshi, you are so dumb!" Now I facepalmed visible for others too.

"Don't make me laugh sis... She is far above my league! You must be mistaken." He laughed.

The waitress was coming towards us. "See for yourself brother!" I whispered to him and the girl put our orders down the table.

"Here's your (favourite drink) and he-here's your coffee s-sir." She shyly glanced at Hiroshi. I kicked his leg under the table to give him a signal.

"Ow, sis! What was that for?" He asked me and I kicked him harsher this time. "Ow!"

I told him with my eyes to make him understand he should try and make a move on the girl.

"Enjoy your drinks!" She politely said and gave a last look to Hiroshi before she turned on her heel.

I kicked Hiroshi's leg again. He glared at me and I pointed my forefinger towards the girl and mouthed 'Go' to Hiroshi. He finally understood what I wanted to say and stood up.

"Wait!" The girl looked back at him with curiosity and hope in her big blue eyes. I must admit that she is gorgeous. If I were a guy I would ask her out too. She has a body like a model, she has beautiful long brown hair and big round eyes with long lashes.

Go for it bro!

Oooo as I see their conversation goes well. The girl gave her number to Hiroshi on a small piece of paper and smiled at him with a visible blush on her pretty face.

Hiroshi came to sit back here with a huge grin plastered on his face.

He waved the piece of paper he got from the girl to brag.