Chapter Twenty-Six: Gone, But Not Forgotten

Start from the beginning

"If there's even a single drop of goodness left, it's worth fighting for. You've always been my heart and everybody else's. And that's what's most wonderful about you. Some things are worth dying for, but you give them something worth living for. A reason to look to the stars and dream. We will see each other again, beloved - sooner than you may think." 

Diana blinked twice, heeding his words as her hair obscured her sight on him except that of her feet. It didn't take long for Diana to feel tired, the need for rest. So she looked after her daughter before going to bed herself and laid down on her back, her head rolled to the side while her right arm rested across her stomach and the other upwards next to her face. 

In her slumber, Diana experienced a nightmare, one of which involved her experiencing the tragic losses of the loves of her life as well as her dear aunty. The night passed by swiftly when the princess of Themyscira awoke to the sun beaming onto her face. Any residue of last night's nightmare barely lingered on her mind before she quickly forgot about it and moved on as did her depressive mood last night. 

The feeling of her hair being caressed and her scalp being massaged lulled Diana into a state of security, to which she rolled over so that she was now on her front. A body saddled on her bottom, hands massaged her muscles, mostly around her abdomen and neck and biceps. Those hands then began to fondle her sides and then her bottom, making the black-haired woman moan in delight. 

"Oh, (Y/n/n)..." Diana moaned, allowing the name to roll right off her tongue. 

The one massaging her didn't respond. Instead, they continued to fondle her body to such a high capacity Diana found herself being replenished. Briefly, the massaging stopped so that the one massaging her could place a gentle kiss on the corner of her mouth. The kiss made Diana yearn more. Only then did she come to her senses and react. 

"(Y/N)?! OH, HERA BE PRAISED!!" Diana exclaimed, almost screaming. 

(Y/n) laughed heartily as he knelt up, allowing her to spin around and throw her arms around his neck. Her weight pulled him down with her onto the bed where she peppered kisses all over his face before settling a long one firmly on his lips. 

(Y/n) chuckled while their lips were still together before she realised what was so different about her husband. The scar over his eye and the subtle winces from every bit of pressure on his left arm concerned her greatly as he took to explaining everything that occurred prior to his absence from his timeline. 

"... and then I come back and find that you're off at my funeral, so I take the time to clean myself up to surprise you." (Y/n) finished. "I must say, you do look... ravishing, my dear. Boy, if I had any decency, I'd tear that dress right off you and... bounce those tits like Sugar Ray Leonard!" 

Diana broke into a fit of laughter before refraining herself from laughing any more by biting her bottom lip, producing a seductive expression that he found ever so tempting. Giving in to his impulse, (Y/n) threw himself at his wife, kissing her profusely as he worked his way down between her legs. 

Her breathing hitched as one of her favourite muscles began to work her clit. Her hand grabbed the back of his head, encouraging him to pleasure her more. From using his tongue to using his fingers, Diana threw her head back and enjoyed every second she was spending with her husband. After three minutes, Diana waggled her index finger at her husband, ushering him to draw closer for more sexual attention. 

(Y/n) crawled up her body, his stiff rod fought against his zipped until Diana used one hand to undo the button and the zipper before said hand reached underneath the fabric to stroke his throbbing member. He positioned himself over his wife's head so that he wasn't saddling her but instead that his member was parallel with her mouth, now half-hidden in her mouth as she motioned her head back and forth to initiate his first release. 

Upon the first release of hot juice in her mouth, (Y/n) then commenced the second part of organising a second climax. Diana pleasured herself, rubbing circles on her clit as he quickly found the second hole he wished to load up. 

"Come... come in me, darling. I, I need you, baby." Diana panted in mad desperation.  

The rough thrusting caused loud moans of pleasure to escape Diana's mouth for being such a sexual beast with her husband. He couldn't help but crack a smile in delight of seeing her satisfied as he continually pounded her until they both climaxed in unison. Exhausted from sex, Diana and (Y/n) gave in and laid on the bed, fingers laced together. 

Diana stared at her lover who pulled strands of hair that stuck to her forehead due to the amount of sweat they'd produced having such sexual pleasure together so that he could properly admire her features, and she with his, with only the scar faintly throwing her off. 

"What?" (Y/n) asked with a smile. His voice barely had any volume in it when he started his inquiry about her staring longingly into his (e/c) eyes. 

"I love you." Diana whispered as if the phrase was going out of style. 

(Y/n) smiled brightly at her comment and repeated it back to her with the same passion. "I love you too, my love. Without you, I don't know where I'd be. But I'm glad I got to spend my years with someone as compassionate as you, Diana. Gods... I could go on and on professing my love for you, but you've shown me a better path. If all hope seemed lost, if there was just a, a miniscule of goodness left, it's worth fighting for. You're worth fighting for. You've my heart, Diana. And I trust you enough to let you do whatever you want with it because, well... quite frankly, it's always been yours to take." 

"This is a surprise, hearing this come from you." 

"Oh, trust me, baby, you're worth it all." 

Diana blinked a few times where tears rolled across her cheeks due to her lying down, facing (Y/n). Never before had anyone made her feel so loved, but she was certainly glad it was (Y/n). Even with Steve Trevor there to help her find what's beautiful about the world and the people in it; and that there were always people there willing to make a stand and rise up. 

All that mattered now was preparing for the inevitable...