Y/n: This is Gotham, Mr B. There are no innocent. Only the involved and the unconcerned.

Batman: But still, collateral damage.

Y/n: That's war, Bman. We try to keep it down but the people we fight against play dirty. Casualties are to be expected. You know this.

Batman: Yes but there has an increase in gun violence instead of a decrease despite 'controlling the second largest gang in Gotham'. It has to stop.

Y/n: Yeah, no. That's not happening. You see, we've found out were black mask is and were just waiting for the final piece to fall in place. Most of his assets have been destroyed or taking over by Harley's gang. So, no. We aren't going to stop.

Batman: Look, You've become a problem, Y/n. A problem I have to deal with. Contrary to what you might think, you are not the center of my universe. There are much bigger threats I have to focus on.

Y/n: Then don't interfere. Simple as that.

Batman: We both know I can't do that.

I sighed and sat down on the couch. I looked around before asking.

Y/n: Where's Ivy?

Ivy: Here. Don't mind me, just here for the show.

I snapped my head around to see her playing with a pot of plants, making the tiny humanoid plants dance around. I smiled and walked to kneel next to her and she put one in my hand.

Batman: You have to stop before you get hurt or do something you would regret.

Y/n: And if I don't want to?

Batman: We're doing this again?

We glared at each other, maintaining eye contact until Ivy snapped her fingers and we turned to look at her.

Ivy: If you guys want to measure dicks, do it another time. You both have better things to talk about. In the meantime, I've got to go.

Batman: Where to?

She put on a coat, hat, shades and finally a deep green scarf. She waved to us as she walked out without saying another word while I smirked at Batman's scowl.

I heard a little whining sound and I looked down to see the plant was still alive and it was searching for Ivy, making the most pitiful cries when it couldn't find her.

Y/n: Look, Bruce-

Batman: Would it kill you to call me Batman?

Y/n: It just might.

Batman: Then by all means, please do, would have made my life a lot easier.

I turned to see him with a slight smirk and I laughed and put the plant back in the pot. It inserted it's roots into the soil and went to sleep.

Y/n: How about this, your son has done a great job collecting enough evidence to put away Black Mask and most of his crew. He even got legal warrants and everything. How he got them....

I coughed and Batman sighed.

Y/n: Anyway, Black mask's latest hideout is heavily fortified and with the pressure we've been putting on him lately, I don't think he'll come quietly.

Batman: I see what's happening here. You finally realized you're in over your head. But what does that have to do with me?

Y/n: Well, Harley sent me a text saying that you wanted some info and the good news is, it's Black mask. He's your guy. And since we're also going after him....