Anupriya declared ..everyone looked at her stunned .

"What are u saying how is aryan and sejal into this shit"..

Riddhima questioned...

" vansh is the eldest son of our family .i can't get aryan marry while vansh being bachelor...."

Anupriya answered ...riddhima looked at them shockingly..

"I thought he is only mad but pura parivar bhi heh...."

Riddhima murmured under her breath.

"I want to talk we ms.shah"..

Vansh announces making riddhima widen her eyes ...

Vansh motioned her to come .riddhima looked sejal and her family .sejal is crying. Riddhima knew sejal loves aryan more than herlife same goes to aryan. Sejal's parents were reluctant towards marriage. Riddhima made them agree . Now everything turned down...ic this wedding didn't took place .sejal'sfamily will have to face humiliationbacause their relativesand family friends were also presents there .

They all are from middle class Society and would starts to make theories themselves. If bride is rejected by groom and his family.

Sejal's father always gave priority to self respect. He nevet bow his head infront of anyone .only god knows what he will do when this marriage break.

Riddhima felt guilty because she is the reason behind the situation. She forced her parents for the sake of aryan and sejal's love ...so its her responsibility to make them marry.

Taking a firm decision they went to garden

"Ms.shah ..am not at all interested in this marriage especially with a person who hide her identity from me...who fooled me..

"If i didn't fooled u .will u ready to marry me"

She asked while smirking....

"Will u shut up...i will never marry a child ....first u go and say u r not ready for getting marry to me"

"Why would i say .u could also say the same and set this in ur mind that am not  a child".....

Riddhima said in bored tone .

"Because if i say that my aunt would feel bad"

He replied in his  cold tone.

"Oh really ur aunt would feel bad ..are others weren't human.do u ever think about sejal and her family ...they were the one who would face humiliation. "..

"I don't want to marry u and u will say no to  this marriage .final..."

By ordering this he went to mandap.
But little he don't know to whom he is showing his attitude ..

Riddhima smirks..

"If sejal wants to get marry aryan then she will marry him.they are my responsibility. I can't get out from it.if i want to marry this ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE or even STUCK WITH AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE am fine....."

By thinking this she went from there..

30 minutes later .......

The spotlight went on a small petite figure came in view.