33

When I wake up I quickly get showered and changed. I choose a pair of grey skinny jeans with a white undershirt and a random black graphic tee to go over the top. I left my feet bare and started cleaning up the mess form the day before. Since Claire and I slept most of yesterday away after returning from Georgia we had woken up late yesterday afternoon for food and a few movies before eventually crashing again. 

Once the last of the popcorn is swept up Claire comes down the stairs in her Elsa PJ's, rubbing her eyes sleepily with her short hair spiked up randomly. I smile at the sight before scooping her up into my arms. "Morning Princess. Sleep okay?"

She hums in response and presses her face into my neck. I kiss the side of her head and sway side to side slightly as I sing a random tune under my breath. Enjoying the moment between us. The silence is broken when there was a knock on the door. "It's open!" I call out, knowing it was my parents since they had texted me before hand.

"Morning Baby." I wave and smile at my parents as they both come over and kiss the sides of my head before doing the same to Claire. "You still asleep little one?" Dad asks her and gets a small nod in return. Mom and I laugh and she walks into the kitchen and starts taking things out of the cupboard. 

"White chocolate chip pancakes?" I ask as I look over the ingredients. "Yup. I wanted to make breakfast so you could relax this morning." I smile and kiss my moms cheek before sitting down at the kitchen island, I move Claire onto my lap as I start to feel her nodding off slightly. 

I smile as I watch on at my parents dancing around as the pancakes cooked. When breakfast was over, Claire and I got dressed before I drove her to school.

When I arrived at school I smiled when Jere ran over an hugged me. I had already informed Jeremy that Anna was a vampire and the two had started dating. "Morning Jere."

"Morning. We need to have a movie night tonight. I miss my munchkin." I smile up him and agree since we hadn't hung out recently, he hadn't even seen his new room. We both go off to class. I get my slip signed by each of my teachers and spend the day in the library brushing up on any information I may have forgotten over the years. At lunch Jere found me and looked incredibly excited. He through a piece of paper down in front of me. I look down at it a smile when I see the red 'A' circles on the top left corner.

"You got an 'A'! Congratulations Jere. I'm proud of you" I hug him tightly "Thanks Addy." I hear his voice become thicker with emotion. I tighten my hold on him and he does the same.

 We stay like that for a moment before he leaves to have lunch with his friends. Since I had a lot that I had to get down I decided to eat in the library, making sure I didn't make a mess so I wouldn't be kicked out.

After school I collected Claire and we went to the grill to meet Bon-bon. The pour girl needed some ice-cream after the day she had. Apparently one of the new kids at her school had been bullying her all day about dressing like a girl when she was a 'Boy'. I had spoken to the teachers about it and compelled the kids to tell the truth to his parents and teachers. The parents were now moving to another school.

I sat down next to Bonnie with Claire on my lap after we ordered at the bar. "Hey Bon-bon" I greet her as I lean over and kiss her cheek. Claire copies my action making Bonnie and I laugh.

"Anyway I still can't believe your adopted. I never saw that coming." Bonnie says, returning back to the conversation.

"And it get weirder. I looked at my birth certificate. It lists Miranda and Grayson Gilbert as my birth parents. None of it makes sense."

"Which is why you should ask Jenna." Elena groans in response and I narrow my eyes at her. "Don't blame this on Jenna. She was just doing what your parents asked her too. After they died she wouldn't have known what to do. Also did it ever occur to you that Grayson is a doctor and could fake medical papers" I say as I lean to the side so the waitress could place our food down. I thank her and take a bite of my pizza while Claire happily eats her chicken nuggets. I push my basket of curly fries and half my pizza closer to Bonnie since I could tell she was hungry but didn't want to order. I don't get why Elena wasn't sharing her fires since she was eating before I arrived and Bonnie was just sat their with nothing.

She smiles gratefully at me and eats a few fries before talking. "The Elena I know would always want the real truth, good or bad. You just found out your boyfriend is a vampire. So unless your birthparents are aliens, how bad could it be?" Claire giggle, no doubt picturing Miranda and Greyson as small green aliens with bug eyes and big heads. I shake my head slightly, amused at the thought and kiss the top of her head before I continue eating.

"Uh, Okay, Look I've got to go to the store. My outfit for the dance is severely lacking accessories." Elena got up as she wiped her hands and started grabbing her things.

"Okay, I'll pay the bill." Bonnie says unsure since it was clear Elena was just going to leave. She got an "Okay. bye." in return as Elena walked away. "Bonnie you don't have to do that. You didn't even order anything."

Bonnie looks down, a little ashamed and I sigh before pulling her in for a hug, Claire joins no doubt getting ketchup on mine and Bonnie's shirts. "You can be selfish sometimes Bon. It doesn't make you a bad person." I tell her softly and she leans on me before sitting up. "Thanks Addy, but I still have to pay for this, she's already gone." We both chuckle and I put my hand over the one that was holding her purse. "I'll handle it." I sit Claire onto my chair and walk over to the bar. I go to the till and face the guy working there and slide over the bill that I had grabbed from the table. "On the house." I say as I slip my magic into my vocals. I smile sweetly when his eyes glaze for a moment before he nods and takes the bill.

I walk back over to Bonnie and Claire. I sit in the chair he Elena was previously in and pull my food over to me. The three of us stay and chat until Jere texts me saying he had already set up a movie and layed out snacks. Claire and I invite Bonnie over and I pay for Claire and I while leaving a tip. 

The four of us spend the night laughing and watch Disney movies. When the others fall asleep I use my magic to carry Jere to bed while holding Claire in my arms. Once both of them are tucked in I wake Bonnie enough for her to get changed and we both pass out in my bed with her snuggled into my side for warmth.