20

Bonnie ended up coming to mine last night crying. "I don't want to know. I'm not ready. Not yet. But I'm really freaking out and I need someone to tell me I'm not crazy."

"Your not crazy Bon bon. Claire and I. We are just like you and your Grams. I promise. When your ready, everything will start making sense." I pull her in for a hug. I ended up giving her a pair of my PJ's and we shared my parents bed for the night. With me trying to sooth the up coming witch.

Today was now the founders party and I was currently dressed in jeans and a cotton tee, not really caring about my appearance today. Plus I wanted to be comfortable since I knew I would be wearing a dress tonight.

I walk into the grill with Claire on my back and I walk us over to them "Then go by yourself" I hear Caroline say when we are close enough. I slide Claire off my back and speak up ."Bonnie Bennett, would you do me the honour and please be my date to the founders party tonight." I ask in an over theatrical tone.

Claire giggles and join in, correcting me. "Our date." I smile and point to the young girl "What she said" Bonnie shakes her head clearly amused as Caroline laughs in the background. "I would be honoured to my ladies" I join the laughter and take a seat with Claire. "What do you want to eat princess?"

"Chicken and waffles, please."

"Girls?" I turn around to the other two. "Same as Claire" 

"Sure. Care-bear? Want the chicken and bacon salad again?" The blonde smiles up at me. "You know me so well." I smile back and go up to the bar to order. It was always faster to order like this the wait for a waitress/waiter to come to you. I place our order and tell him our table number before going back over to the girls.

"Is your mum okay with you bringing Damon?"

"And I should care why?" Knowing how Bon bon was going to reply to Caroline I cover Claire's ears.

"He's older, sexy, danger guy."

"Older, sexy, danger guy? Is that an official witch twitter tweet?"

"No more witch jokes, okay? that whole Tanner prediction thing has me freaked" I move my hands off Claire's ears and give get a smile, she returns before going back to the colouring book she brought with her. It was one of my old sketch books she found. That I was going to throw away, It was just filled with random animal and nature sketches so I let her keep it.  

"Okay." Our food arrives and Caroline continues "And Damon's not dangerous. You know, he just has a lost of issues with his brother. You know, like major, deep-rooted drama."

"Like?"

"I'm not really supposed to say anything." I snort at that but cover it with a cough. Bonnie smirks at me before looking back at Care-bear. "Caroline Forbes, when have you ever kept a secret in your life?"

"Okay. But you can't tell Elena." I tune out the gossip since I knew Damon compelled her to say all of this so Bonnie could plant doubt in Elena's mind.

Claire finishes eating at the same time at me and pulls the bottom of my top. I look down at her "You okay Princess?"

"Can we go see Uncle Jere?" 

"Sure thing thing my little brave heart. Sorry girlies I'm going to have to cut this short. Don't worry, lunch is already paid for"

I stand up and Claire puts the last of her pencils back in her bag. "Bon bon, since you're our date tonight. want me to pick you up? or meet you there?"

"Um, I'll meet you there. But I'm going to Lena's anyway to get ready." I nod and take Claire's hand in mine and I drive us to Jere's. "Remember the house is a secret until we move in fully. So, don't say anything."