3

It had been a month and I now had 5 different note books. Three were filled with the plot line and details, one was filled with what I could change and what kind of effect I thought it would have and the last contained any plans I felt I needed to make. I had worked in an investment firm in my past life so I was going to do that in this life to be able to make a living. I also convinced my parents that I wanted to take self-defence lessons, now every Thursday and Friday after school and a few hours on Saturday I would learn how to protect myself and any other free time I had was dedicated to learning how to use my magic correctly. 

It was now a Sunday and Ma, Pa and I was sat around the dining table having breakfast. "Can I got to the park today for a few hours?" I ask hopefully. I had wanted to put one of my plans into action and I need some time alone to do so. And since the park was only a five minute a walk away from us they let me go by myself frequently. 

"Sure thing, sweetie. Just take your phone with you encase something happens." I smile happily and go back to eating my jam toast. Seven was a young age to have a phone but I was only allowed it when I went out by myself or if I was sleeping over at a friends house. Done with eating I run up stairs to brush my teeth and change into a green cotton tee with ripped blue jeans and black vans. I put everything I would need into a black leather backpack and tied a black hoodie around my waist encase it got cold.

I wave to my parents and run out the door. I run straight past the park and into town. I stop out side of the bank and compose myself before walking in. I walk over to the front desk and the man behind it looks down at me with a kind smile "Can I help you little one?"

"Yes I would like to open an account. And your going to help me" I make sure to direct my magic into my vocal cords as a version of compulsion and the man looks dazed for a moment before looking back at me "Of course, follow me." I follow him into one of the cubicles and he helps me set up my own account and move a small about of money from the saving account that my parents had for me into it. 

"You should get your credit card in the post within the next 5 working days. It was a pleasure doing business with you Miss, Thornton."

"Thank you." I take the paperwork I had been given and put it into my bag before shaking his hand and leaving. I quickly go into the corner shop and buy myself a can of KA fruit punch and a bag of Cheetos with the money Pa gave me before going to the park. I had only been gone for a short while I sit under a tree closest to the houses and pull out my laptop. I quickly log in and join to the Wi-Fi of the house behind me. Why they didn't have a password was beyond me but I was happy that they didn't as it made my life easier. I sign into the trading site I used to use with a new username and look through the trading stock. As a part of my training I had to go through past stocks to see what trades had been made and which had been the most beneficial. I smile to myself when I see that the numbers were the same. I quickly buy a few units in multiple companies that I knew would go up in market value the most and let it do its thing. I sign back out so my parent don't see it before putting the laptop away and enjoy my snacks in the sun. 

A few hours later I finally decide to go back home. "I'm back!" I put the change from my snacks on the table for Pa to take later. "Hey Honey. Dad got called in for a case last minute so he will be back for dinner"

"Okay mama, can I watch movies up stairs?" She says yes and I spend the rest of the day in my PJ's watching Disney movies and making items float around the room. When Pa finally came back home we spent the night playing board games before I was sent to bed since I had school in the morning.

I finished off some homework and sighed at the mistakes I had to purposefully add it. It was exhausting having to act more dumb then I actually was. After all it might be a little suspicious if my grades suddenly went for average to about average in just a matter or day.