27

Today was the day of Stefan's birthday. Meaning Lexi was in town and I was currently on my way to the boarding house with a little welcome to Mystic present. I walk in "Yo, Birthday boy. Get your but down here." I yell as I walk into the living room. I hear a whooshing sound behind me and turn around to see Stefan and Lexi. 

"Hi Lexi. I'm Aadya, but you can call me Addie." I ignore their confused looks and give a box to Stefan "This will help with your bloodlust. Now it won't stop you from being a Ripper, but it will help dull down your craving for human blood. Little side note. You feed on human blood and the spell will stop working so be careful." He opens it and finds a plain silver chain bracelet. 

"Thank you, Addie."

"Your welcome Stefanie." He rolls his eyes at the nickname and I turn back to the blonde. "I know its not your birthday but a little birdy told me about your daylight issue. So, here." I hand her the second box that held a small silver chain with a circular lapis stone let into it along with a ring. The ring had a thicker band with a square piece of Lapis.

 The ring had a thicker band with a square piece of Lapis

"The ring is for your boy

"The ring is for your boy. I'm a witch by the way, encase you were confused." Before I can say anything else she pulls me in for a hug "Thank you so much. Is there anything I can do in return."

"Now that you mention it there is one this..." She looks at me, eager to help. I sigh and pull a small vial from my bag. "I need some blood." She gives me her confused look again but takes the vial anyway and bites into her wrist, letting the blood flow into it. Once it full she hands it back. I seal it and put it back in my bag. 

"Why do you need Vampire blood?" Stefan asks as he helps Lexi but on her bracelet. Once it's clasped together she runs over to the window and steps into the sunlight. Once she notices there was no reaction she squeals before twirling in the warm glow. 

"The council knows about vampires and they know there is one on mystic. I'm going to turn a criminal that no one will miss. Dammy will then stake him in front of a member of said council. Gaining their trust while simultaneously getting them off your backs. Busy day. Wish me luck." I wink and walk out "Have fun in the sun Lexi-baby." She grins at the nickname and gives me an adorable wave before laying down in the sunlight. Stefan laughs at his friends behaviour and I leave them to their bonding.

I drive the the next town over and find the guy I'm looking for. I tuck the vial into my bra and ruffle my hair a little as I pull my top down a little to show some cleavage. I may have lied to the others when I said I was looking for a criminal. I walk into the bar and scan the room to see who was the most drunk already. Finding him I walk over and whisper into him ear. "Come out back." I but my magic into my voice and he turns to look at me. Once he sees what I look like he smirks and stands up. He takes hold of my hips and I bite back the need to gag and giggle instead. Drawing him in more. "Wanna have some fun?" I put on a sultry look and bite my bottom lip ever so gently. Ans just like that he was putty in my hands. 

Once where outside I pass the vial and 'compel' him to drink it before compelling him to laydown in the trunk of the car. Once he's laying down I use my magic to snap his next. I close the trunk with a sigh and pull my hair back up into a messy bun and get into the car, calling Damon as I do.

"Hiya Dammy. I have a gift for you. Meet me at the boarding house."

"I don't have time for gifts Sabrina. I have to deal with the council. There on to us"

I smirk even though he cant see me "Well, then I guess the transitioning vampire in the trunk of my car was a waste. Bummer." I pout.

"How?"

"Witchy intuition. Don't you dare think about hurting my Lexi-baby. I like her. Boarding house. 20 minutes." I demand before hanging up. I speed up my driving and get there exactly when I said I would. I pull the body from the trunk and Damon carries him inside. Just in time for him to wake. 

"Dammy, I think the baby vamp need feeding." He smirks at gets a blood bag. He bites into it and drink half of it himself before tipping the rest down the mans throat. I look him in the eye and 'compel' him. You will stay inside. You will not feed. Once its fully dark you will go to the grill. You will make your vampire face at the sheriff and then Damon will kill you." I step back and turn around to see Stefan, Elena and Damon looking at me in shock. 

I shrug. "Magic. Now I have to go. I promised my daughter I would take her to see her Uncle Jere,. Later Gators." I walk out but not before hearing Lexi's voice. "I like her. Can I keep her?"

"Sure thing Lexi-baby. As long as the boyfriend doesn't mind" I hear her laugh loudly as I get in my car.

Claire and I bump into Bonnie outside Jeremy's and Claire hug the other witch. "Hey bon-bon. How was the weekend with Grams."

"It was good, Learned a lot. But can you two help me with a few things?"

"Of course. Your apart of our sisterhood. Our coven. We always help each other" She smiles and we all walk in together. "I'm going to go up to Elena"

"Okay, just don't tell her about Claire and I." She nods with a smile and goes upstairs. Claire and I make our way into the kitchen since Jere was at the dining table "Uncle Jere!"

"Hey Munchkin." I give him a look and he nods, letting me know Elena had gotten Damon to compel him. I sigh and sit down opposite him while Claire sits in his lap and opens the box of cupcakes she had made. Ma and her had bonded through baking and it was adorable to watch. 

"Hey aunt Jenna. You want one?"

She looks over the back of the couch and sees the box of cupcakes. "Oh, yes please." I smile and hand her one before taking my own. "So there is a party at the grill tonight, you guys coming?"

"Sure why not" I turn to look at Jenna waiting for her reply and she nods with her hand over her mouth. I chuckle when I see the frosting that was already on her face from the giant bite she just took.