23

I wake up to a text from Sheila, letting me know that Bonnie had showed up to her last night and was now discovering her witch side. During my time as friends with Bonnie I had met Sheila on multiple occasions and she even gave me some advice on channelling my magic. 

"Hey Claire, I have something to do today. Do you want to help Sheila teach Bonnie somethings?" She looks up from her bowl of frosted flakes and smiles. "Yes please."

"Okay, get ready when your done. Just leave your bowl in the sink I'll wash it later." I kiss the side of her head and go upstairs to get changed. I wasn't quite sure if I would end up with blood on me today so I changed in a simple black jeans and matching top and converse that would help hide any stains. I also put my hair up in a French braid so its not in the way. 

I wait down stairs for Claire and but her grimoire in my bag so she can take it with her to show Bonnie. In her free time Claire had gone through all of the Grimoires I had collected over the years and made one for herself with a wide range of spells. I used mine on rare occasions since I had memorised most of my spells in preparation for my move to Mystic falls. 

"I'm ready." I'm broken out of my thoughts by Claire. She was dressed in white vest that had the moon phases in black and a pair of blue denim shorts and her pink converse. I smile when I see she was also wearing her very own crystal. Most witches had crystals/talismans to help them focus magic. I used the rose quartz ring I always wore. 

"Come on then." I take her hand in mine. When we arrive at Sheila's Bonnie opens the door. "Addie? What are you doing here?"

"I was hoping Sheila wouldn't mind watching her for the day." Claire and I walk past Bonnie. "She wanted to help you with your magic"

"Wait, Claire's a witch." I smile at her expression and nod to Claire. She closes her eyes and mutters a spell under her breath making the plants around the room brighten as they become healthier. Bonnie looks around a chuckles with a smile as she touches one of the plants. I then have a go and make all the buds open releasing a sweet sent into the room. "I told you we were like you. Welcome to the supernatural." I pull her in for a hug.

"Thank you. For making me feel less insane."

"Any time, bonbon" I smile at the teary eyed witch and turn to Sheila who had just walked in. "I have some witchy business to deal with, mind looking after Claire."

"Of course not, dear. I could use some extra help." She hugs me before doing the same to Claire. "Thank you. Here you go Claire. I'll be back before dinner okay?"

"Okay." I hug her tightly before turning back to Bonnie. "Just breathe and focus. It's all about will and intent. Let your magic flow and don't fight it your instincts, there a  lot stronger then you think." I advise her as I hold one of her hands in mine in comfort.

"Thanks, I'll keep it in mind" I say goodbye to the three and leave for the Salvatore boarding house.

I walk in and hear Damon's voice "Oh, don't get blood on the couch, please." 

"Having a party without your favourite witch. You wound me." I saunter in with a smirk and Damon turn to look at me. "Of course not Sabrina. Merely annoying my brother. Say you wouldn't know where my ring is do you?"

"Yes, but I don't know how to get there." He speeds in front of me and looks me in the eye with a glare and what I liked to call, his scary calm voice. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I know it's on a bench near some ruins. It's the only image I saw and I didn't get enough detail to figure out where it is. Sorry." He looks at me for a few more moments to see if I'm telling the truth, before stepping away. "Don't apologize. Never apologize." He pours a drink and hands it to me but I shake my head. "I don't drink before lunch"

He shrugs and downs the drink in one smooth motion before walking over to Vicki. He moved the towel on her neck. "Oh, I got you good didn't. Well, you're not gonna be any fun today. I'm so going to regret this." He sighs as he stands up and bite into his wrist before holding it against Vickie's mouth, forcing her to drink.

Vickie soon heals and Damon gets her to go upstairs and get cleaned up. I stayed down stairs with him. "You do realise she's just going to get on your nerves and you will end up killing her."

He doesn't respond with anything more then a short. gentle hum. I tilt my head to the side as I look at him. "What's wrong Dammy?" He looked so disheartened that it actually hurt my heart to look at.

So, I moved from my place on the floor and sat behind him on the back of the couch with my legs on either side of his shoulders and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. I don't say anything and he stay still for a while before leaning back into me and resting his hand on my forearm. 

"You going to be okay Dammy." I didn't realise my tone had turned innocent and childlike until after but did nothing to correct it. He lets out a heavy sigh. "Yeah. You know you remind me of someone."

"Who?"

"This girl, Elizabeth. She used to live next door to me when I was human. She was the sweetest little thing. Always went out of her way to make people smile. She would chase butterflies and convince me to have tea parties with her. I used to call her, little bird as well."

I smile at the found smile on his face. "You remind me of my brother from a past life as well. He saved me from an abusive household, took me home bandaged my injuries and demanded his parents adopt me. They did so without question and within a week was more of a family to me then my own had in 13 years."

He gives me a confused look. "What do you mean past life?"

"I was reborn. A lot of people are. It's were the sense of De ja vu comes from. a feeling or memory of a past life. I just so happened to remember my whole life. I think it was something to do with my magic." He takes a hold of my hand in comfort and plays with my fingers, turning my ring round and round.

"How did you die?"

"Car accident. A trucker on the wrong side of the road. I was on my way home from work." I rest my chin on top of his head and we stay like that for a while until we hear Vickie was done with her shower. I moved onto the opposite couch, knowing Damon would want to keep his 'bad guy' persona. Cuddling didn't exactly enforce that.