12

I look around and couldn't see Bonnie any where, so I take the compass pendant from under my top. I activate the spell I added to it and lift it to my lips, whispering "Bonnie Bennett" I watch the dial spin around three times before it settles in one direction. I walk a few steps to see if it would change and when it didn't I close it back up and walk in the direction Bonnie was in. I smile when I finally see her.

"Hey Bon-bon. You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost" I put my hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. "Yeah, something weird happened. That's all"

"Okay, don't do that. Don't try to brush off your feelings for the sake of someone else. You want to talk, come talk to me" I scold her slightly. She always had a habit of doing this, hiding her emotions or problems from others since she felt like she was a burden to them. 

She smiles and takes a shaky breath. "I touched Elena and I saw something. I saw a crow, fog and a man. The man had the same eyes that you said the other morning and I can't seem to get it out of my head. I mean I feel like I'm going crazy. I just want to know what's real and what's not." I pull her in for a hug as she starts to talk faster and her breathing picks up in a panic. 

"You need to talk to your Grams and listen to her. And I mean actually listen to her and consider that she's telling the truth. There is so much about the world that you still don't know." I pull away from the hug and smooth down her hair as I give her a comforting smile. 

"Thank you" She smiles and grabs us both a drink. We clink the bottles together in cheers and I mutter a spell under my breath to replace the beer in the bottle with the water in one of the bottle I had left in my car for this very reason. I take a swing acting as though it's was beer. We stand around talking for a little while and people watch before we hear a yell. 

"Somebody help!" We both turn around to see Elena and Jeremy run in from the woods with an unconscious. I run over and rummage through my bag. "Does anyone have any vodka or whiskey?!" I yell out and someone throws me a small single portion bottle of Whiskey. I pour it over the wound ignoring the way she cried out in pain. I point the one of the girls near by, "Give me your scarf." She takes it off and gives it to me with shaky hands. I take the sanitary towel from my bag and press the sticky side to the scarf to act as a bandage.

"Matt, gently hold her head up" Matt follows my directions and I tie the scarf around Vickie's neck tightly, making sure the pad was over the wound and that I wasn't restricting her airways. I move back out of the way to let Jeremy close to her. He nods to me and I pat his back with my knee, not wanting to get blood on him. "I'm going to go to my car, get the blood off my hands." 

I see Stefan walking away, our eyes meet and I give a curt nod before continuing on to my car. I get to my car and take a bottle of water from the trunk and rinse the blood from my hands. I always kept a towel, flashlight, first aid and jumper cables in the trunk so I took the towel and dried my hands off before putting it back. I quickly text my parents what happened and to let them know I would stay with Jeremy tonight to make sure he was okay. Ma text back saying she would drop a spare outfit off for me and leave it on the porch swing. 

I smile at how caring my mom was and walk back over to the others. I stop Matt just before he gets into the ambulance, "Keep me updated"

"Sure, thank you by the way. They said she would have lost a lot more blood if it hadn't been for you." He puts his hand on my arm and give me a grateful smile. I shrug my shoulders and wave him off. 

"Don't mention it, now go. Be with your sister." He nods and gets in. The paramedic closing the door after him. I find Jeremy sitting on a fence drinking a beer. I chuckle as I walk over and stand in front of him block the view. "Jere, sees those people in uniform. There this thing called cops. and you are a minor who is currently drink underage so if I was you I would down that and throw it behind you as casually as possible." He finds it in him to laugh at my sarcastic tone. He drinks the rest and lazily drops it over his shoulder with an exaggerated yawn. I laugh at his over the top acting and he gives me a cheeky smile before kissing my forehead. 

"Come on, let go home. Matt will keep us updated and you need to sleep off the booze before school tomorrow." He nods and takes my hand in his as I walk to the car. I drive us back in silence and my phone goes off "Check it for me." 

He takes my phone and reads off the screen. "At the grill, Care is drunk. Help. - its from Bonnie" 

"You mind If I drop you off and go deal with Care quickly? I'll come back to yours after."

"Okay. I need to get something to eat and shower anyway."

I drop him off and drive back to the Grill. Walking in I go up to the bar. "Can I get a basket of fries, a few slices of bread and a pitcher of water please?" The bar tender gives a strange look but complies any way. I thank him and pay before taking the tray to the table. "Here, this should help absorb some of the booze in your stomach. You may still be hungover tomorrow but not for nearly as long."

"Thanks Ads." Care says dreamily making me look at Bonnie who simply shrugs. Care eats the bread a I manage to get her to down two glasses of water one after the other. She goes to pour another but I stop her. "Go pee first, or you'll feel like your bladders about to explode."

"What no I wont" I sigh and pick up the pitcher and pour some water into the glass at a height before pouring it back again. I did this three times before Care jumps from her seat and runs towards the bathroom. I refill the glass for when she gets back and put it in front of where she would be sitting and turn to Bonnie. "I win" She laughs at my proud expression before starting to play with my hair. "You think she's going to be sober enough to go home?"

"Oh, God no. Not for at least an hour. And we can't give her caffeine or Liz will be able to tell she's trying to cover something up. Plus she has school tomorrow, if you giver anymore she won't sleep." I respond and she groans obviously wanting to go home and sleep.

I sigh and stand up. "I have to go, Repeat the process until she throws up. Here. On me, get something to eat as well, I know you haven't dinner yet." I put a few bills on the table and press a kiss to the top of her head. "Night, say bye to Care for me. Love ya." 

I leave and go back to Jeremy's in time to see Jere sat on the couch in his PJ's holding a picture of his parents. I stand next to Jenna and rest my head on his shoulder, giving her a hug. She leans her head against mine before kissing my cheek and going up to bed. 

I jump over the back of the sofa next to Jere and snuggle into his side. "I miss them" I comment in a whisper. Jere was silent for a moment before I hear him sob. I sit up and pull him into my arms as he breaks down. His voice breaking as he says his next words.

"It hurts so much"