Chapter 49

Eeeee I'm thinking this story is going to end soon...within the next couple chapters...

***

After lunch with Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook, I went straight to Namjoon's house. There were no cars in the driveway, so I pulled up to the curb and got out to go and knock on the door.

I immediately tensed up whenever Namjoon wasn't the one to answer the door, but a young girl.

Whenever the girl saw me, she looked confused.

"Hello...?" She said with a questioning tone.

"Ah...I'm here for Namjoon?" I said with an awkward smile.

"Oh." She turned and screamed, "Oppa!"

"I'm right here." Namjoon grumbled as he turned the corner in the just visible hallway and walked to the door with a bag on his shoulder. "Don't fuck up the house while I'm gone."

"You fuck it up plenty enough on your own. At least I don't punch holes in the damn wall." She spat back.

Namjoon sent the girl a sharp glare, before he grabbed my hand and was about to lead me away from the girl. But she took my other hand, surprising me. I looked at her with wide eyes as she directed a question at Namjoon. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?"

"No." Namjoon hissed, grabbing my other hand by my wrist and then grabbing her wrist to rip her hand away from mine. The girl pouted, but didn't try to bother me again. Namjoon turned to drag me away again, but just then, he seemed to freeze. We both watched as a car pulled into the driveway.

Namjoon quickly led go of my hand and looked extremely tense as a tall man and a pretty woman both got out of the car, looking like important and serious people as they walked up to the house in work clothes. They both looked confused and curious as they came up to the door.

"Who is this, Namjoon?"

Namjoon gave his father a tight smile. "He's my friend. I met him while I was up at UOS. He promised to give me a tour around the campus today. We were just about to go."

"Were you planning on telling us?"

"I left a note and texted you that I would be leaving." Namjoon responded smoothly.

His mother pulled out her phone to look at her messages, and nodded.

"He did."

His father looked at the message over her shoulder, before he gave me a look.

"And who are you?"

I gave him a smile. "Kim Seokjin, sir. I'm a senior at UOS." I said, holding out my hand with the intention of shaking the man's hand.

He looked at my hand, but didn't extend his own to shake mine.

O...kay then...

I retracted my hand awkwardly.

"What do you major in?" His mother asked.

"Performing arts."

Both of them cringed.

Wow. I feel so welcomed.

Thankfully, the girl from before who I assumed was Namjoon's sister, butted into the conversation. "Mama, dad, I got an award today for having straight A's all year. Do you wanna see?"

The two immediately turned their heads at that.

"Of course, sweetie." Their mother responded, and went inside.