Chapter 23

~Namjoon's POV~

Friday 3:55 PM

"LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS GREAT SEX I HAD LAST NIGHT!"

"NO!"

"PLEASE! I HAVE TO BRAG! HE WAS LIMPING SO HARD AFTERWARDS!"

"NO!!!"

"Dammit what kind of friend are you if you won't let me brag about my sex life?" Taehyung complained with a frown. "Yours is so stagnant it isn't like you're hearing it anywhere else. Unless you've been binging porn." He wig waggled his eyebrows, before he crossed his arms. "What the hell kinda stick has shoved it's way up your ass lately? You haven't been in the mood for our usual arguments. You've actually been yelling at me when you yell."

"I'm always actually yelling at you when I yell at you." I grumbled, kicking a rock as we walked home.

"Yeah, but you never mean what you say. Lately, it actually feels like you think I'm a dumbass."

I sent him a glare.

"Do you really think I'm a dumbass?!" He hissed, making me roll my eyes at him.

"You're better than the dumbasses at school. At least your dumbass is tolerable."

"Thanks."

"That wasn't a compliment."

"I'm taking it as one. Shut the fuck up and walk."

I frowned, and tried to kick the same rock I'd kicked before when walking. But I missed and fell on my ass, causing Taehyung to burst out laughing.

"You're calling me a dumbass when you can't even kick a rock right?!" He laughed, but he wasn't laughing for long. I tripped the mischievous bastard, causing him to land on his ass too.

"Shut the fuck up." I spat as I stood up, reaching around to my back pocket for my cigarettes. I lit one real quick, knowing that I wouldn't be able to smoke whenever I got home.

"Asshole." He spat back as he stood up too, snatching a cigarette from my box before I put it away and put his against mine to light his too. "This is a nasty habit, you know." He said as he took a puff.

"Don't fucking talk about that."

"Yeah yeah, dickwad. Keep walking."

Silence ensued as we both continued to walk the couple of blocks to our street. Neither of us spoke until Taehyung was done with his cigarette and put it out on the ground.

"So, seriously. What's got you so damn agitated lately?"

"None of your damn business."

"Namjoon, I'm not asking you as your enemy. I'm asking as your only damn friend. What the hell has got your panties in a wad?"

"None. Of. Your. Business."

"Then stop walking around so damn mopey. I'm sick of listening to your baby ass whine because nothing's going right for you. If things aren't going your damn way, then make them go your damn way. Stop taking it out on others." Taehyung spat, walking ahead of me whenever I stopped. He turned and smirked at me whenever he saw me pause, before he kept walking and left me alone with my thoughts.

Fucking cheeky bastard.