Chapter 41

Only one chapter for now...

Since I've finally gotten this story moving a bit! Yay~

😆 I'm really excited for morning time...

I ordered the set of BTS themed coffee tumbler looking things off Etsy and the girl I bought them from told me she included some Hobi freebies 😭 I'M SO EXCITED I WANT TO SEEEEEEEEEE

I LOVE HOBI 😭

But...they should be arriving in the morning and I'm so excited I don't wanna wait...🥺

***

Whenever I arrived at the coffee shop, I was unsurprised to find Yoongi's creeper van sitting outside the shop. I walked inside and found their table quickly. They were in a corner of the shop, secluded from the rest of the shop. I walked over to their table with a frown and sat down on the other side of the booth, surprising the two who were cuddling and seemingly waiting for Namjoon.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Jimin asked with a little smile.

"I'm here to supervise and make sure you don't tell Namjoon anything I don't want him to hear." I grumbled.

"Oh! Is he really coming?!" Jimin asked excitedly, sitting up straight and looking at me with starry eyes.

"Yeah. He'll be here soon."

"Cool! Oh--Jungkookie is coming too! We're gonna meet his boyfriend!"

"Taehyung?" I asked, tilting my head.

"You know him?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah. Jungkook drug me and Hoseok to his birthday so he wouldn't be going alone. Though...it didn't end up that way for him."

"So he really hit it off with the high schooler, huh?" Yoongi asked with a frown. "He's a bit young, isn't he?"

"We're both seniors, so I don't think it's a problem."

Yoongi frowned and looked up whenever a new voice cut into the conversation. Jimin and I looked up too to see Namjoon, who took a seat right next to me and set his bag on the ground--presumably his backpack from school. He smiled and bowed his head slightly to Jimin and Yoongi. "Hi, my name is Kim Namjoon. It's nice to meet you...face to face."

Jimin lit up, and smiled brightly at him. "Nice to meet you too! You look even more handsome in person!"

"Hey..." Yoongi warned lowly.

Jimin giggled at the warning though and leaned all over Yoongi. Namjoon and I both squirmed a little uncomfortably at the PDA show in front of us as Yoongi began to whisper things in Jimin's ear--which made Jimin giggle in return.

I tensed up a little whenever I felt Namjoon's hand brush over mine that rested on my thigh. He slid his hand over mine and gently intertwined our fingers, resting the back of his hand over my thigh and holding my hand. I looked up at him with a frown, but he wasn't looking in my direction. He was looking towards the door where Taehyung and Jungkook had just walked in.

"You're here too?" Taehyung asked with a frown directed at Namjoon as the two walked over. Taehyung pulled up two chairs next to the booth for them to sit in since the booth was full, before the two sat down.

"Yeah." Namjoon mumbled with a frown. The two boys seemed really unhappy with each other's presences, though I have no idea why. I squeezed Namjoon's hand, making him break eye contact with Taehyung and look and me. He rubbed the back of my hand comfortingly whenever he realized he must be making me nervous, before he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Do you want anything? I can go get you a coffee or something."