Chapter 21 - Luciana

Surprised at the words that had left my mouth, I started wondering if I had really become insane.

"Good. Now be a good girl for me and strip."

My first thought was what the fuck. I'd never been with a man that was so crude before. I mean sure, I'd read my fair share of romance novels and even fantasised about being railed into oblivion by a man but this, this was real life. I would have never imagined that this would actually happen with me.

"What?" I managed to croak out, my voice sounding breathy and unfamiliar to my own ears, as I was held captive by his gaze, not to mention, it was getting harder and harder to look away from his shirtless sculpted body and the way that there was a massive bulge in his sweatpants.

"I said, turn around, hands on the wall and strip for me, malyshka."

I shivered as I turned around and faced away from him. Bracing both hands on the wall, I let the towel fall down as I bared myself to the man that I had been fantasising about for the past month. I was met with silence as I waited for him to say something, anything. Gathering up the last of my willpower before Mikhail broke me to pieces, I turned my head around to meet his gaze. His eyes were a dark blue - a stark contrast from his usual transparent eyes. His gaze roamed all over me, a predatory gleam taking over as he drank in every single curve, every single hip dip and all the cellulite and stretch marks that covered my skin.

"Tak prekrasno." He rumbled appreciatively in his thick Russian accent.

Goosebumps dotted my arms as my mouth parted open, encouraging him to come claim me as his - even if it was only for a night.

Within a fraction of a second, his body had covered mine as I felt his choppy breaths on the nape of my neck. I turned my face away, eager to get away from his scrutinising eyes.

"I'm going to fuck you malyshka. Real hard. You ready for me?"

Nodding my head once I let it fall against the wall as I felt his slender fingers brush against my ass cheeks. I bit my lip as I tried not to show how his mere touch had sent tingles up my spine. How I had been craving this ever since I first laid my eyes on him. Without any warning, those fingers made their way to my slit as he rubbed them back and forth causing a pleasant sensation to erupt in my body.

"So so wet for me huh? I can't wait to get my cock inside that wet little pussy of yours."

Fuck. My back arched into him at the sound of his husky words. I needed him. So bad. My ass pressed tightly against his tented cock as I felt his breaths growing harder.

I whimpered as he plunged his fingers knuckle deep inside of me. Closing my eyes, my head fell back to his chest as he started rhythmically pumping his fingers, the unmistakable squelching sounds penetrating the air. My breathing grew uneven as my heart lurched in my chest. It was too much. I could feel my legs giving out until Mikhail's steady hand caught ahold of my waist on one side.

"That's it malyshka. Come for me."

My pelvic muscles tightened as the overwhelming sensation that I would almost pass out took over me. His rough command had me squirting all over his hand until I finally slowed down, sated from the high.

He slowly pulled out his wet fingers as he grabbed and turned my face with his other hand. My eyes closed of their own accord, too tired to stay open and look at him.

"Look at me."

I snapped open my eyes as I heard his voice in my ear.

"Watch me while I taste you. While I see how that hot pussy tastes like."