Chapter 14 - Luciana

An exasperated sigh left my lips as I shut the door softly behind me. Seeing Mikhail shirtless had definitely done something to me. Stupid stupid traitorous ovaries. You could always count on me to be attracted to the one man that I shouldn't be attracted to. I was tired of constantly being in battle with myself. My body said yes but my mind said no. And every single time, it was my brain that I listened to - I wondered what it'd feel like to actually give in to my temptations. To actually want to drown myself in the murky depths of his hell.

Yes, I was still very much aware that he was a criminal - a very notorious one at that too. Nothing would change that fact. Yet still I craved him. The fact that I hadn't had any action in that department didn't help my case either. As if on cue, my vagina started throbbing with need as Mikhail's strong muscular body appeared in my mind. Fuck it. I was going to do this. Closing my eyes, I let my body fall back onto the bed as my hand travelled south. I unbuttoned my jeans as the slick smell of my arousal filled the air. It was embarrassing, really. The man hadn't even touched me and I was already so turned on. He would probably wreck me in the worst possible way if I actually did allow him to touch me.

A breathy moan slipped out of my mouth as I pushed my soaked panties to the side. I unbuttoned my shirt and unclasped my bra as I toyed with my nipples. I tugged and pulled until I was writhing from pleasure. Deciding that that was enough torture, I let my hand slide down once again. Drawing slow circles on my clit with my index finger, I felt the familiar rush of adrenaline run through my body as my breathing grew heavier. I increased the pressure on my clit as I slowly slipped a finger inside my very warm and wet pussy. I imagined Mikhail's big hand cupping my warmth as a whimper tore past my lips.

He would whisper dirty nothings in my ear as I'd writhe under his large body. I'd lick those abs that I'd dreamt of licking and touching ever since the first time that I bumped into him. My mouth ran dry at the thought of his dick. From what I'd seen earlier from his low hanging sweatpants, he was packing. That gave me the push to slip in another finger in easily as my hips rotated to the rhythm of my fingers on my nub. My walls started clenching tightly as I felt my orgasm nearing.

I finally reached my high as my body spasmed and I moaned out Mikhail's name as I came. My mind felt hazy as I pulled my fingers out, slick with my juices. Fuck. I felt so dirty. I had just jerked off to the thought of a man who was probably only a few doors away. But I couldn't deny the fact that this was by far one of the best orgasms that I had ever given myself. Even Harry - my trusty vibrator back at home - couldn't compete. And no, don't even get me started on why I named my vibrator after the man of my dreams. That's a story for another day.

I slowly sat up, still in a daze as I looked in front of me. I saw my own reflection staring back at me from a black screen. Shit. I hadn't even noticed that there was a Blu-ray TV in my room. I hadn't gotten the time to appreciate the room since I was talking to Sofia the last time we came here. And later on, I was too preoccupied with Mikhail and his past to even spare a glance at anything around me.

Curiosity overtook me as I grabbed the remote from the stand beside it. I wonder whether it was turned on. Maybe I would find something, anything about what was happening, if luck happened to be on my side. I really hoped that this TV was working. I didn't even know how long it had been since I was brought here - that's how long I'd been disconnected from the world. The moment I pressed the button on the remote, the TV screen flickered to life as the sound reverberated throughout the room. I lowered the volume as some random news reporter was blabbing away about the weather in Russian. Flipping through the channels, I realised that all of them were in Russian - a language I didn't understand a word of. Bored and extremely tired, I was about to turn it off when something caught my eye.

The channel had been tuned to CNN - finally, a channel in english - as the lady on the screen droned on about the latest breaking news. No, that's not what caught my eye. What had caught my eye was a life size picture of a woman plastered right across the screen. Oh and the woman in question? Yeah, that happened to be me. Shell shocked, I could only watch mutely as the news anchor reiterated the events that had taken place before I had been kidnapped.

"Sources say that the head purser of the flight, Ms Luciana Rodriguez was abducted and dragged out forcefully by a man. Some passengers have identified him as the notorious leader of the Russian Bratva."

Right then, Mikhail's picture flashed right next to mine. It seemed to be an old picture since he looked way younger and wasn't sporting a scruff.

His mouth was set in a tight line as his hardened eyes stared back at me, making his youthful face look much harsher than it actually was. His forehead was creased as he looked straight into the camera. Even so, he looked beautiful. Like a warrior. My broken but beautiful warrior. I was snapped back to reality as the woman's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Police have said that this has been a case of hijacking - albeit a tamer version of 9/11. They are currently conducting the investigation regarding the missing 25 year old flight attendant."

The screen immediately flickered to a video of Oliver and Macey and the rest of the cabin crew as they recounted how Mikhail had so cruelly tortured them and physically abused me, as they vowed to help find me. Physically abused my foot. Mikhail hadn't hurt me physically even one bit. Had he threatened me? Absolutely. But he hadn't harmed me in any which way.

I found their sudden concern over the "Find Luciana" mission a bit intriguing since they had never once bothered to talk to me in the past - even though we had been together on several flights over the past 3 years. Shaking my head, my eyes flitted over the other headlines as I tried to catch up with the news. It had been roughly a week since the plane had landed and I had been kept in the warehouse. A shudder ran through me at the image of the dark and lonely warehouse.

Deciding that that was enough news for the day, I turned off the TV as I walked into the closet. To my surprise, my suitcase was in a corner as all the clothes that I had packed - which weren't much considering that it was a short flight - were hung neatly on hangers. There were a couple of other clothes that weren't mine, hanging next to them. They looked brand new based on the price tags still attached to them. I walked in further as my hand made contact with the soft fabric. Curious, I turned the price tag of one the dresses that had caught my eye. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head at the sight of the digits on the pricy Vera Wang cocktail dress as I hastily turned it back and shut the door of the walk in closet. Heaving a sigh, I changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt as I turned off the bedside lamp and lay back in bed.

I looked up at the ceiling, trying to figure out what exactly I was feeling. The fact that the police were investigating my case should have given me hope right? But then why was I feeling this way? Why did a part of me want them to not look into the matter. I should want to get out of here - that's all I've wanted since I touched down in Russia. I found it all absurd. I wondered what Mama would say if she was here. Probably some corny shit like follow your heart mija. As much as I loved mi madre, I just didn't understand her sometimes. Well, I guess I'd try to take her advice and listen to her for once. My heart apparently didn't seem to want to go back. It seemed to crave a brooding yet sexy criminal. Fuck me if I knew why. Stupid, stupid corazon.

***

This one's a lil NSFW as well teeheheh ;)
Hope y'all enjoyed it tho! One of my ABSOLUTE FAV chapters is coming up next, on Thursday's update so I can't wait to see your reaction to that❤

As usual, if you're enjoying the story, don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Follow me on Instagram @bibliomxniac for updates and more!