Chapter 4 - Mikhail

Start from the beginning

Taking a look at my new Rolex watch which Dimitri had gifted me for my 35th birthday, I saw that we had been flying for almost 3 hours now - 6 more hours to go. Time really flew by fast when you were in the air.

Closing my eyes, I willed myself to sleep off the next few hours - otherwise I'd drive myself crazy by overthinking every single detail about my plan. Everything was perfectly planned. All I had to do was end this man for once and be on my way. No harm, no foul. Everyone would hopefully leave in one piece once we landed and the authorities wouldn't be on our ass as well since they pretty much wanted Joseph dead too.

***

My eyes shot open as I jolted awake to the sounds of two voices arguing behind me. I turned my head around to find Luciana talking, or more like debating, with the passenger three rows behind me. Her ears had turned red, no doubt from irritation as she clenched her teeth. For some reason, angry Luciana turned me on even more. I shook my head as a chuckle slipped past my mouth.

Unfortunately for me, my angel heard it. Her eyes narrowed as her lips thinned while she stared at me in, what I assumed was, an intimidating manner. What she was yet to learn was that it took a lot to scare or intimidate Mikhail Petrov. She walked towards me as the man behind dismissed her. It must take a lot of patience to handle being disrespected this way, I thought - I don't think I would have been able to handle it.

"May I help you sir?" She asked, as she raised her eyebrow in a sassy manner.

"First of all malyshka, call me Mikhail. Second, do I look like I need any help?"

Her nostrils flared at my sarcastic retort since she was already worked up from her previous argument.

"I'll have you know Mikhail, that it's my job to ask you that. You could have ended that with a simple no thank you, but you have to go and be rude right?" She bit out in a low whisper as her jaw unclenched. She looked around to make sure that no one was listening to our conversation before she turned back to look at me.

God I loved pushing this woman's buttons. She was way too easy. It would be a great distraction to banter with her, at least until I'd have to pull out the big guns. A cocky smirk pulled on my lips as I prepared myself to respond to her, wanting to egg her on even more. It satisfied me to see that I was the one who was causing such a strong reaction in her - even if it happened to be negative.

But before I could tease her any further, a body passed by her in a haste, shoving her forward and causing her to topple into me. She was now pressed in front of me, with her tits right in my face. My mouth went dry at the sight as her brown doe eyes looked straight at me. Fuck, I had it bad for this girl. It was lust obviously. It couldn't be more since we had just met.

Her breasts heaved up and down as it became obvious that this was a very uncomfortable position for her - yet she remained still. My cock grew harder and harder as my sinful mind imagined all the things I'd do to her if I had her, even for one night. I'd do justice to her perky tits, which were close to pouring out of her blouse now. I'd suck them like a starving man who hadn't seen food for weeks. The mere thought of having my way with her had me close to blowing my load in my jeans - something I hadn't done since I was a teenager.

Her pupils dilated as she wordlessly managed to read the dirty thoughts that ran through my mind.

"Luciana." I growled, warning her to not make me do something that we both would later regret.

Since, it was business class and it was late in the night now, all the door were shut and had their Do Not Disturb signs on.

"What Mikhail?" She whispered as the soft sound of her voice went straight to my dick, making it impossibly harder.

"What are you doing to me, malyshka?" I muttered.

It slipped out of my mouth as my lust induced brain refused to process any rational thought. I almost regretted that little slip up if it weren't for the way Luciana's eyes darkened even more as her plump lips parted.

"I-I.."

As if it had a mind of its own, my hand trailed a path from the base of her neck to her jawline. I felt smooth, soft skin underneath my rough fingertips as I traced shapes. A light gasp escaped her mouth as she stood unmoving, entranced by the way I was touching her.

I don't know what came over me. I usually wasn't the whole touchy-feely type, but this woman was making me do things that I'd have never contemplated before. Normally, I would have my pick of women that would throw themselves at my feet, desperate to spend even one night with the Pakhan. But Luciana...she was different. I knew it the moment her annoyed gaze met mine at the airport.

My hand froze in its path as her spine straightened. Not a good sign. I watched as her pupils came back to normal and she pulled her body away from mine, instantly dousing the sexual tension that was previously there in the air. Her eyes widened as she stepped into the aisle, shaking her head.

"I-I'm sorry. We-we shouldn't -

She scurried off before she could complete that sentence - as if staying near me for a minute longer would burn her to ashes which, truth be told, would have happened if she hadn't stepped away in time.

It was no secret that I was a bad man. Evil even, some might say. Luciana had no business being in my world and I wasn't stupid enough to drag her into it. I was glad that at least one of us had the common sense to step away before anything happened - because God knows that I wouldn't have been able to control myself once I started.

Letting out a soft groan, my head hit the backrest as I tapped my fingers on my thighs. Enough of this, I decided. I had to get my head back in the game, otherwise I wouldn't hear the end of it from Dimitri. Steeling myself with a deep breath, I stood up and walked past Alexei, to where Joseph Wilson sat. Women and all the other sinful things would have to wait for now.

I watched with satisfaction as the irritated look on his face was wiped off and replaced with fear. Pushing away the beauty that plagued my thoughts for the past 6 hours, I leaned down.

"Missed me, dear friend?"

***

No, I don't think you understand...i'M oBSessED✨
Nahhh but frrrr I literally am in love with my own MMC jajwjsjsk😫🤚🏻
I'd love to know what you guys think of this story so far!❤

P.S. Peep the 365 DNI slander besties heheh. The only reason I bothered to even finish the movie was for Massimo aka Michele Morrone. Also don't even get me started on the plot and the way they were going at it like rabbits💀

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story gorgey huns!

Follow me on Instagram @bibliomxniac for updates and more!