1. Coffee

Passion fruit and paint, passion fruit and paint scent

Where are you? Who are? Will I ever feel you again?

Jimin had been repeating those few lines like a spell for the last two months. Like a mantra and a curse. Was he slowly going insane walking the corridors of Gangnam High like a mad man trying to capture each scent, to maybe finally come across that one.

"Jimin, hi! Are you throwing a party this weekend?" People were constantly bothering him, now it was Seilia, his annoying ex, jumping to his side while fixing those long fiery red hair.

"No party, tell your girls to find another guy to keep them entertained this weekend," he passed her quickly storming outside to the tables in the inner garden.

Lunch break has just started and the last thing he needed today was girls throwing themselves at him hoping for a hook up. He has had all the hottest chicks at school anyway, so it wasn't thrilling anymore.

"Seilia just bugged me, really, she still has her hopes up high," Jimin rolled his eyes falling on the bench at their favorite table to receive a round of laughter from his friends.

"They all have," Taehyung nudged his arm. "But hey, it's good, as whenever you'll need a girl for the night all you need is ask."

"All good, but right now the burning issue comes first," Jimin sighed rumbling through his backpack to rip a paper out off his math notebook. "Work your memory guys, I need a complete list of everyone who had attended my last party two months ago."

"Are you still looking for the owner of that scent?" Hobi sighed.

"I need to find that person, it was my mate," all hair crumbled on Jimin's body, as that scent of the person who's face he couldn't remember, because of being too damn drunk, but who he has had his best night with was driving him crazy.

His inner wolf in uproar and pain, so he couldn't find any peaceful state of rest since that misshapen party.

"I mean, the whole mate thing, nowadays it's pretty outdated, right?" Namjoon fixed his glasses.

"Yes, sure. Keep talking shit, it's our primordial nature, we can not fight it. Nature doesn't evolve with civilization," Jimin growled scribbling down the names of everyone he could recall seeing that evening, until everything has faded out in too heavy drinks.

"Put everyone you can remember on here," Jimin passed the paper to Tae.

"I mean there were many people there, we probably don't have a chance to find everyone," muttered Hobi so Jimin shifted partly hissing his way.

"Hey, man relax. Easy there," Hobi became a bit pale.

"Seilia will definitely do you the honor of becoming your mate," Tae winked.

"She stinks," Jimin tried to stay calm looking through the lawn towards the other students.
Was his mate even out there? Where was that person now? Why hasn't she revealed herself?