"Oh my goodness, Y'all."

KJ watch his sister choked up.

Kristina noticed KJ hasn't gone yet and Michelle said noticing Kristina nearly done with her treatment.

"He wants you to buzz his hair like you did to Matt."

Kristina clapped.

"YESS now we're talking!"

KJ smiled at her response.

She finished treatment and wheeled quickly back to the room and she got excited.

"KJ, ok brace yourself! I know that Matthew's smiling down on us."

She buzzed his hair really well that KJ was blown away agreeing with Matt's statement with you found your calling.

"Wow sis!"

Kristina said.

"Done!"

Then KJ did hers being inspired by how Christian helped Amanda. Halfway through it, Ralph choked up seeing the bond between KJ, Arietta, Timena and Kristina as the two older sisters held her hands as they chatted with her through it. Once he was done, KJ couldn't fight his tears and given up masking his strength as he was visibly upset that Kristina's cancer was back. He broke down as Kristina hugged him as she sang a song from Uglydolls by Kelly Clarkson Broken & Beautiful since there is a trend that is famous on TikTok that shows the hook before the chorus as their sisters and Clara dance.

"I don't need you to lower the bar for me
I know I'm Superwoman, I know I'm strong
I know I've got this 'cause I've had it all along
I'm phenomenal and I'm enough
I don't need you to tell me who to be."

KJ smiled as she wipes his tears.

"I'm sorry this was beautiful y'all should post on tiktok!!!!!!"

Brianna said after videoing and crying.

KJ cried again as he was very upset for Kristina going through it again and thinking of Terri. Meanwhile Kristina felt so helpless- It was the first time through her eyes, she sees that her brother isn't strong or feeling like her hero as she always told him-eventually KJ explained everything and the look on Kristina's face she felt horrible for Terri and having him finding out on Kristina the next week it said it all.

"It ok Bro, I will beat this."

He listened but it didn't quite help.

"Oh KJ, seeing you like this breaks my heart!"

She hugged him-Ralph decided to spilled the beans with KJ's encouragement.

"This was all KJ's idea."

Kristina hugged him.

"Keneti, aw bro."

KJ said.

"Surprise, I was moved by the way Christian supported Amanda and how he buzzed her hair then buzzed his off in between to show solidarity. I was so moved I knew that I would do the same for you and our sisters. Then the next day you showed Amanda your support and i cried."

Turns out KJ posted the video on TikTok explaining the backstory with Kristina's cancer journey the first time and now. He then explained the emotions that he felt before she sang he ended with.

Love you, Baby sis. Kick cancer's ass! Terri please kick cancer's ass. 🙏🏻❤️

Ps: Terri has a account but sis doesn't.

Kristina smiled at the video and hugged him.

"That's cool."

She did another video with the song but with her troops!

Couple weeks and treatment went by and Terri beat it which made KJ happy once she was back at work. Then one morning Kristina's dr has some amazing news.

"Kristina...will you please come to the bell?"

She knew what that meant.

"Mom FaceTime bro. He needs to see this!!!!"

Tessa did and she rang the bell once he got on! Terri sobbed.

"WHEW we did it!!!!!!"

Kristina said and everyone cheered.

An: I tried to find YouTube video of the TikTok trend and I don't have TikTok but I think it beautiful so I screenshotted the concept from Instagram so y'all can see what I tried to do for this chapter when Kristina sang the song. Terri is a made up character cause I wanted a backstory of what made KJ emotional.

 Terri is a made up character cause I wanted a backstory of what made KJ emotional