Chapter 20: The contract

Start from the beginning

"Umm hello, wtf does this mean? I clear my throat "I have to seduce you?" my eyes are ready to pop out any minute now, forget the loser stuff, the content of this game is nonsense.

"Why are you giving me that expression? didn't you seduce me two times already?" he smiled,

I clear my throat and blink a few times to ignore his statement which was true, I did seduce him but that was totally different and this now is totally insane. He's asking me to seduce him on purpose, previously I did it without knowing I did it, and just now was an impulse to make him realize the feeling of helplessness. But that got me nowhere, he ended up enjoying it instead.

I released a breath before going through the papers again.

The seduction can happen anywhere, any location, anytime, anyplace. Wait, anyplace? does this mean he will interrupt my work life? Barging during the shoots or my house? okay calm down, no point in panicking just finish the whole thing quickly.

The other instructions of the game said;  if the one who is getting seduced involuntarily moans then the seducer scores a point, if the seducer can't manage to let a moan out then he loses. Great that means all I have to do is refrain myself from moaning. 

I nod my head as I take in few notes of what to do and what not to do in order for me to win this game as early as possible. Seducing him is not a big deal but Idk if I can manage to seduce him without letting my feelings interrupt. 

I move on to the rules part which shockingly I agreed to most of them.

Rule number one- Till the time this contract is valid, no party is allowed to engage themselves with another woman or man, clever move.

Rule number two- No party is allowed to dine with other people of opposite genders ALONE. What a baby

Rule number three- Every party must give a brief update about their day to the other party. 

Rule number four- Once a week, both the parties are required to live with each other probably for a day or two, even more, if it's mutual, except this part.

Rule number five- No party will interfere with each other's personal lives. Each party is bound to act accordingly to the given statements

What a fantastic way to control one's life!!! I scoff 

There was one last paragraph that was written in bold red letters.

"The party who made this contract Mr. Leonard king, current Ceo of King enterprise shall provide protection to Miss Kelly Anderson 24/7 till the maturity of this contract. Any type of harm, abuse, stalkers, or exchanges should be taken into consideration while providing aid to Miss Anderson".

The contract will be in motion for sixty days including the day it was signed by both parties. The upper hand in this contract shall stay with Mr. Leonard King. Yeah like hell I would, I'm not letting this man take the upper hand.

I close the file tightly and looked at him "Do you give me your word to protect Kelly?" I ask him, if he really is serious about protecting Kelly then I don't mind playing this game with him. 

He nods his head assuring me to trust him. He passes me an ink pen and eyes the contract "your sign mam".

I took the pen from him and looked down at the contract. Now that I'm agreeing to sign this fucking contract then there should be few rules in my favor too. Like eliminating the upper hand rule and that living together shit. 

I shake my head and move all my attention to him "I'd like to add a few things to the contract" I said without wasting any minute.

"sure" he replied