"What're you doing?" Kara mumbles into her shoulder.

Lena places her hands on top of Kara's arms and squeezes, "Just doing homework that Kelly gave me."

"Oh, right. I should head out, shouldn't I?"

"You don't have to until she gets here. If you want to stay here instead, I can meet with her in my study and you can stay out here. It's up to you, darling."

"No, I should go see Alex. I'm sure she is worried about what's going on. Can I come over after work?"

"Of course you can. You are welcome here anytime."

Lena spins around in her chair to give the blonde a proper hug. Air rushes out of her lungs at how tightly Kara returns it. Lena can feel her nuzzling into her neck. Goosebumps break out across the area when she feels lips graze her skin. Lena trails a hand into that thick, blonde hair to scratch at her scalp. Kara melts into her arms and hums in contentment. The CEO can feel the vibration.

They stay like that for quite a while until Kara interrupts the silence with a simple question, "Couch?"

When Lena nods her head, she expects them to walk over to the couch. Instead, Kara simply picks Lena up from the chair and carries her over to the living room. Lena feels Kara gently putting her down on the couch, but the blonde stays wedged against her and between her legs. Kara's hands find its way under the CEO's shirt again, resting much higher than ever before. Lena swears that she can feel her fingers brushing against her underboob with every exhale. When she starts to scratch the blonde's scalp again, Kara's hand spreads out to cover even more skin.

Lena shudders. It's another moment of something she was something more and less of. They are just friends right now, and this is less than platonic. But so was when Kara wiped away food from her mouth. And that kiss where Lena flashed her completely. Her mind wanders to what it might feel like to have that hand caressing her more intimately. What it would be like to see all of Kara. Thinking about it, they already practically live together. Lena is brought out of her thoughts by a phone dinging with a new notification.

Kara grumbles into Lena's chest, not wanting to get up. A second chime goes off, and the buzzer to the elevator. Kara whimpers, knowing that it's time for her to go. She reluctantly clambers off of Lena and grabs her phone. She quickly responds to Alex's text about breakfast. It'll give her the chance to tell her what happened with Mike. She looks over at Lena and catches her smirking at her own phone before letting Kelly up into the penthouse.

Lena looks up and catches Kara staring. She walks over before the elevator arrives, and she lifts her hand to hold Kara's cheek. Her eyes run over the healing bruise to make sure nothing has worsened. She goes up on her tiptoes and lightly kisses it. "You know you just need to call or text if you need anything from me, right?"

"I know, Lee. Thank you."

"I'll see you tonight, yeah?"

"Yeah, I'll text when I'm on my way over."

Lena steps back before Kelly can get off the elevator. "Sounds good, darling."

Kelly and Kara politely chat a little before the blonde leaves for their therapy session. Kara has to take a deep breath in the metal box to prepare herself for the conversation she is about to have with her sister. She's not sure if she is ready to talk about it.

Lena looks rather sad at the elevator closing on Kara. While she knows that she needs her session today, she does feel a bit guilty at not being there for the blonde. Something that Lena notes to talk to Kelly about today, too. As they settle in the living room, Kelly picks up that Lena is preoccupied in her own head.
"So, why don't you tell me where you are at with Kara?"