"But-" both sisters start.

"Listen to your sugar mamas, kids," Sam chips in. "Besides, what if we want to take you out somewhere nice in the future?"

"You'd want to do this again?" Alex asks shyly.

Sam smiles warmly at her as a comfortable silence fills the car. Lena and Sam start talking about upcoming meetings and project rollouts that they need to work on and their schedules to fly between Metropolis and National City. Alex and Kara chip in on the projects when it's something related to biochemistry. Before they know it, the driver has pulled up in front of the restaurant.

Sam helps Alex climb out of the car with Kara helping Lena. Lena has to really focus on not drooling as Kara shrugs on the suit jacket and buttons her top buttons. Once they walk in, the hostess immediately recognizes Lena and seats them quickly. It's a cozy booth that offers them privacy. The sisters sat next to each other across from their respective not dates. The menu appears to be a bunch of random letters that make words that neither Kara nor Alex understand. They shift uncomfortably in their seats. Sam and Lena smirk at each other knowingly.

"Don't worry, ladies. We will order for you," Lena offers.

Sam takes the lead to order them a bottle of red that she is sure that will appease everyone. As Lena and Sam quietly discuss what to order, Alex and Kara not so subtly raise their menus to whisper behind them.

"What did we get ourselves into?" Alex whispers harshly.

Kara shrugs, "I've never felt more out of place."

"Do we even want to know how much this night is going to cost? There is literally no prices on the menu!"

"How are we ever going to repay them?"

"Repaying us will not be necessary," Lena says calmly.

Sam lets out a giggle, "You two done over there?"

The sisters slowly put the menus down and avoid eye contact with blushes covering their faces.

"We wanted to treat you. If this is too much, we can leave and go somewhere less formal," Lena says kindly.

Sam adds, "Really. We just wanted your company this evening."

"We just aren't used to this level of - well anything. It's a bit overwhelming," Kara says sheepishly.

"Now, that is a true shame. Just view this as a thank you. For... everything." Lena reaches across the table and gently squeezes Kara's hand. Kara smiles in return.
The server returns, and Lena and Sam order for them all. They opt to focus on ordering a variety of appetizers to share. Lena takes her turn ordering another bottle of wine as the women quickly went through the first. The CEO and CFO stop relentlessly teasing the sisters in an effort to get them to relax. Their table is one of the loudest in the restaurant. They are cracking jokes and enjoying their time together.

A sudden clearing of a throat draws all of their attention. Lena's face drops. Sam's and Kara's turn into fierce scowls. Alex, not aware of who attracted their attention, innocently says, "I think we are all good for now. Maybe come back in a few."

The guest laughs condescendingly. "Honey, I'm no waiter. Lena, good to see you again. I believe we have some unfinished business to attend to." Kara stands up suddenly, invading the visitor's space. "I see you dressed up your guard dog."

"Lena has no business with you, Edge," Sam mutters menacingly.

"Ah, Samantha, lovely to see you again. Long time, no see," Edge says with a smirk.

"Not long enough," she quips.

"Lena, the next time you are out and we cross paths, you better watch yourself. Because now... you have all of my attention."