I sat up from my middle split, seeing Midoriya continuously glancing at me as he did his own stretches. An obvious question, or many, many questions, in his eyes. I sighed.

"What do you wanna know?"

I guess I took him by surprise, because he began rambling.

"Oh, uh, wow that's a lot. I mean I have a lot. Like how were you trained and why do you like running so much and what does your Quirks entail like how does it effect you and why is Kacchan so receptive and nice to you I think he even smiled at you once the other day and he seems to be the only one to calm you down does that have something to do with you drinking his blood or your Quirk reacting to certain types of Quirks or is it becauseofwhathesaidthat dayandwhatisyourrelationshipwithhimandwhyareyousointentonhelpingmeandyouareabeautifulwomanandyoushouldbeproudofyourselfandyou bodyandstophatingyourselfandevenifithurtsyoushouldtrytomakeupwiththelastmemberofyourfamily-"

"Okay, okay! Calm down!" I cut Midoriya off as his face turned res from not taking a single breath. He blushed some more and rubbed the back of his neck. 

The thought process on that ramble was all over the place, but I got the majority of it. Especially the part where he was telling me to stop hating myself and to try to get back with Yuuko. Which was sweet, of course, and I just wished I could change everything in an instant.

"S-sorry about that," he mumbled. I scoffed.

"Don't apologize for anything when you did nothing wrong. Anyways, I'll answer two questions now, and each time you complete a set of what I give you, I'll answer another question. Midoriya nodded brightly.

"Which two do you want answered first?" I asked. Midoriya put his thumb and forefinger to his chin, thinking hard. I was hoping he'd give me an easier question, but it seems as he knows that I have some hard work in store for him today.

He nodded. Locked eyes with me. I mentally prepared myself.

"What are your Quirks and what is the status of your relationship with Kacchan?"I breathed out in relief.

Huh. 

Pretty simple.

I crosses my arms and shrugged. "Easy enough. Though since you write notes down, might want to - of course you have it on you," I tsk, Midoriya magically pulling his Quirk notebook out, opening to a fresh page and clicking on the butt of a pen.

"Well, Katsuki and I are boyfriend and girlfriend, or as he eloquently put it 'you are mine and I'm yours and I don't give a shit'. " I said it all nonchalant. My entire friend group knew, I was pretty sure Aizawa and Midnight guessed it, and Toshinori gave me the look when he was in the room. So I wasn't prepared for Midoriya's reaction.

"Yes that makes sense, as you both are - wait, huh?" He froze mid-sentence, eyes going wide. He looked at me. "Y-y-y-ou and Ka-Kacchan?????!!!" Midoriya shouted, dropping his notebook and pen.

"Yes."

His eyes were as wide as plates and his mouth dropped open. "Kacchan!!?? The Kacchan!? The one who always claimed that dating and romance was 'a waste of fucking time'!?"

I gaped at Midoriya's use of a curse word when quoting Katsuki. 

He can form those words in his mouth!? The fuck!? What was Katsuki teaching him - nope, never mind, he mimicked Katsuki perfectly.

"Y-yes- Midoriya are you all right?" I asked, getting a bit worried he wasn't breathing.

"K-k-k-k-kacchan!??? You honestly like him, even if he's mean and says mean things!?"