🍋🍋Chapter 58.5 NSFW 28+🍋🍋

Start from the beginning

I start to thrust upwards a little faster she squeals in pleasure and grips my arms for balance. Her sex was wrapping my erection in her soft wet hot folds of her flesh. I could feel her womb throbbing. It felt like everytime I trusted upwards it would come down to give the tip of my cock a gentle kiss.

This feeling was addicting. I pushed in deeper Chris writhing in my lap. Trying to force her way down my length completely! "Chris...I know you need this however you have to be patient." I purr to her

"Dar'ke I need you so badly it hurts. Please....its okay to be rough....I need you!" She whimpers at me

I understand. I slide my legs out straight then bend them up so Chris has something to grab on to for balance. I feel her move her legs to straddle my hips and I lay back holding her plump bottom and hips in my hands to steady her small frame.

She grips both my knees and sets a desperate pace with her hips. I thrust up as she forces her full weight on to me. It feels amazing, she feels amazing.

Her sex is so hot and wet. The way it is clamping down around my throbbing cock, I could die a happy yautja.

I grip her hips and meet her primal pace. Her sweet moans of pleasure fill the air again, I growl happily in response. And we cum together, her sex spasming around me as I shoot load after load of my thick, sticky cum into her.

She collapses onto my knees, breathing heavily. Our bodies still shivering as one. I can feel her body throb from pain from the inside. She growls in frustration. "Body I have you what you wanted do your thing" she said to herself.

I sit up and hold her and nuzzle her trying to calm her down. "Chris this will take a few tries. I am here with you, it's going to be okay" I purr to her.

She turns her head and kisses my cheek. "Dar'ke thank you. I really do appreciate you and what you are doing. I am sorry I must sound like a spoiled pup myself" she said embarrassed

"Chris you are not, you are in pain and you need to be properly satisfied for it to go away." I cuddle her. I am still hard deep within her.

"Chris are you sure you can handle if I get a bit rougher?" I ask her as I trace the outside of her breasts with my hands.

"Dar'ke right now I could probably fit your entire arm in my pussy gauntlet and all and not have any issues if you fisted my pussy. " Chris says to me in a teasing voice.

......Why Do Oomans have such weird mating habits? I think to myself.

I pull out of Chris slowly and she gasps. "Chris get on your knees stick your hips up. You may want to bite down on the bed furs" I growled at her.

I knew that excited her as I could smell her arousal at my order to her. She did as I asked I could see her slit, it was dripping our cum out on the the furs. However with Chris's inviting Scent with the arousing scene in front of me, I could not resist any longer.

I guilded my cock to her entrance and in one thrust buried my full length and thickness into her tight hot sex. She groaned and bit down onto the furs.

I set a rough and fast pace. Wet snacking sounds echoed off of the walls followed by muffled moans of pleasure from Chris. She was gripping on the bed furs for dear life!

I would go rough and hard then I would do shallow thrusts before slamming my cock back in to Chris hard again and again.

She seemed to want more so I indulged my little mate and gave her what she wanted. Riding her hard into the bed itself until we both came together!

I pulled out of her swollen sex. Chris rolled over on to her back and opened her arms inviting me back in. I can't say no to her. I push my self back into her deeply. She wraps her legs around my waist and her arms reach for my neck. I lean in an nuzzel her.

I place one of my hands under her bottom and lift it up just a bit. Unlike before I was thrusting gently this time. Taking our time to reach the edge together. We purred at one another. It was very intimate...

I could feel the heat radiating from Chris's womb. It was time, this time when we came together it would result in our pup being created. I wanted to make her pregnant now! I start thrusting a bit faster.

"Dar'ke..." Chris moans to me "Something feels different" she sounds a little scared.

I hold her pinning her to the bed with my weight. "Chris it's time...I am going to make you pregnant!!! Its time you carried out pup" I growled at her . The heat was rising steadily

"Dar'ke please make me pregnant with your pup!" She moans to me. I start to thrust at full force and we both cum together.

I lay there on top of her holding her. In a few short minutes her smell becomes to change. I roll off of her to besides her laying on my side. With my nano vision I change my vision so I can watch our dna become one... it was truly amazing. I watched as the cells implanted themselves in Chris's womb wall. I stroke her belly where they would live for almost a yautja year.....

Thank you all for joining me on this chapter. I think the lemon chapters are going to be a little shorter then normal chapters going  on in the future. Thank you for all the support I couldn't have done this with out all of you reading ^-^