And I Know That It's Only A Wish (JEONGLIX)

Start from the beginning

"One more year," he muttered to himself. "One more year and I'm out of this hellhole."

As he turned around, he saw something white come out of his back through the mirror in the corner of his eye. He brought his hand to feel it and when he did, he pulled it out and brought it out to see. It was a paper that had the label, 'FAG' written in red pen.

Feeling the anger rushing through his blood, he crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash. Seeing that definitely ruined his mood to go through school so he decided that he would skip the rest of the day; it's not like the teachers would care even.

He walked out of the restroom and searched for areas that weren't contaminated with students and teachers but it was quite hard since the whole building was full of them. Suddenly, an idea popped into his mind, and he decide to try that particular place.

At the other end of the school building, there was an abandoned water fountain somewhere hidden in the trees. No one has ever gone there because there were too many insects and the whole place looked scary but Jeongin didn't mind that; he needed a place with no other human beings to calm down and that was the only place he could think of.

As students were heading to their respective classes, Jeongin was dashing to the other end of the school, ignoring all the weird looks he got. Once he made it outside, he walked furthermore, being surrounded by trees left and right. After a few minutes, he found the fountain...but it was occupied by someone else.

He saw another male sitting on the ledge of the water fountain, looking at the dying flowers in front of him. He had strawberry-colored hair and was wearing an oversized long- sleeve blouse that was tucked into his beige short pants. He wore black socks that were high up to his knees and the typical checkered vans shoes.

The male looked ethereal when the sun was bathing on him and as he approached closer, the blonde-haired boy turned around to face him. He knew who he was and that explained why he felt so familiar. The boy he was looking at now was none other than Lee Felix, another one of Changbin's friends.

Despite being in such a terrible group, Felix never really did anything bad to him. Sure, he was present when his bullies basically tormented him but he didn't say anything; it was as if he was trying to ignore that it was happening and chatting up with some other person.

"Ah, sorry," he scratched the back of his neck and looked away, "I thought no one was here but I'll leave you alone."

"No, no," the younger was startled when he heard his voice. This was the first time he ever had a conversation with the older so he didn't expect his voice to be this deep, especially when his face looked like an angel. "You don't have to go. You're Jeongin, right?"

He could only nod his head which Felix just gave a warm smile. He patted the available space next to him, "Come on, I don't bite."

Jeongin hesitantly walked over to the other male, taking the space next to him but still keeping a distance. They didn't talk, letting the silence fill in the air but he still found it a tad awkward and a bit suffocating. However, the older didn't seem very affected by the atmosphere, he looked like he was in his own world as he stared out at the little garden in front of them.

He didn't think that he would spend the rest of his school day with one of his tormentor's friends and he honestly thought that they wouldn't even mutter another word to each other so you can imagine the stunned state when the other male suddenly spoke. "No one is taking care of them," he pointed out.

"Hm?" Jeongin raised an eyebrow at the older who only stretched out his hand to show the flowers in the small garden that were wilting away and looked like they were counting their days. "Oh."