Just Come Home (JILIX)

Start from the beginning

"MOM!"

"Okay, okay! I'll be waiting for you guys downstairs."

Jisung's face flushed in red as they heard the footsteps fading away in the background. He looked at the younger only to be faced with him grinning. "I like your mom," Felix said, making the older roll his eyes.

"Shut up, let's get dressed."

"Don't try and do anything funny."

"I won't! I am a very respectful person; I would never try anything when you're changing."

"Right."

.

.

.

It was the last year of their high school year and it was only a few weeks before they officially graduate. Jisung has been the tip of his toes ever since they finished their final exams and everyone passed with flying colors; he was going to start the next chapter of his life and he was over the moon about it.

He had already planned out what university he was going to and even went apartment hunting with Felix to see if he could get a place nearby. Music was his passion so finding a school that had music as its major was difficult but he managed to check one out and immediately applied to it. He hasn't gotten any letter yet but he didn't want to worry about that. He only had a few weeks left to spend with his friends and family before he takes another step into his journey.

But the most exciting part of this was that Felix would be with him along the way.

Felix had the same amount of passion for dance and the university that Jisung applied to had that major as well so the younger thought that he would go there; Jisung was relieved that he didn't have to be separated from his boyfriend when the freckled boy had told him.

So, high school was almost over and he was going to spend the rest of his moments with the love of his life; who wouldn't be excited for what's to come?

"How are you holding up?" he was snapped out of his thoughts as he turned to face whoever had spoken.

He saw Chan walking into the room, closing the door behind him before connecting his gaze with Jisung's. His eyes held great sadness in them and he could even see a hint of pity behind it all but he paid no mind to it. He needed it right now.

"I'm doing the best I can," he replied as he looked away. "Is everyone packing already?"

"Yeah...Seungmin and Changbin managed to get enough supplies to last us a couple of days until we can find somewhere safer..." the older explained as he slowly approached him. "Minho and Jeongin are making something to defend ourselves with when we're out there and Felix..."

Jisung closed his eyes at the mention of his name. He knew it would be hard for his other half, especially in this situation. "You don't have to say...let him rest...he needs it," the younger stated as he looked up at the other male. "He's...okay, right?"

"He's fine," Chan reassured. "He just needs rest."

"Well, what do you need?"

"I...just thought it would be nice to have a conversation," the older sat down on a chair, watching as the other male did the same. "We haven't been able to do that ever since...that happened."

"Yeah...," Jisung sighed, bringing a hand to cup his own cheek, allowing him to pinch himself. "I keep thinking that it's a bad dream and I'll just wake up at any moment- but I guess that's not happening."

Chan chuckled a bit, "I noticed you tend to pinch yourself whenever you get a chance."

"As I said, I still think that it's all just a bad dream..."