⨂PART 3: Unsafe And Unfound

Hey! You made it past the first 2 parts!
Please go get some food, a blanket, go study, do homework, whatever. Take care of yourself. This will always be here tomorrow.
This is pt.3 now, and if it isn't released right now, please be patient because it's getting hard to add a song onto every chapter when I have already used a lot of them.
This concludes Stories Don't Ring True so here we go for Unsafe and Unfound! Pt.3/4!

I know I have mentioned this but from this part forth, please be careful and think about your mental wellbeing. Pt.3 includes themes that are a lot darker than the first 2. I have already warned you, but from 3.11 (chapter 43) there will be consistent references to trauma and the aftermath of going through s*xu@l assault. Please bear this in mind if you are going any further. I want you guys to take care of yourselves. If this is triggering to you, please just leave it. I don't mind. 

I wrote this in the hope that I could reach out and tell others that have also been through this that it's okay and not their fault if this happens to you, but afterwards I realised that it may be less helpful than I would want to be. If you want to talk about it to me, you can. I do not want to go and change the work that I have created though, so I will leave the plot as it is no matter how much I edit the chapters. 

However, I have edited it a lot to try and keep it less harmful whilst acknowledgling that it's a plot point. It's now around 2 years ago that I wrote this. Please appreciate that. I have changed as a person and whilst I think this helped me to vent about my past to a certain degree, I still don't think it was necessarily the correct thing to write.

Take care of yourselves, friends. Feel free to talk to me about this. I hope you can go through this and come out the other side despite anything that may linger with you. You don't have to alone though, and I'm sure you will be able to find others in the comments who will also be there to help.

Thank you, if you don't feel comfortable reading this I hope you can read and enjoy any other works I've done.