⨀WARNINGS + AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! I know you want to get into this but I need to bring a few things up with you to check it's okay.

This Fanfiction includes some themes including:

Violence, Abuse, Mentions of / Not detailed description of / Implied Non-Con/S*xual A$$ault, Slight Gore, Pregnancy, Death, Some other mild s*xual themes, Explosives, Spoilers for The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay

Make sure you are okay with all these before continuing. If not, that's okay go take care of yourself and drink some water!

This Fic was originally posted on @InkyTheFan666 's account. That is me. I am the backup, you can go ask if you want. It is also on AO3 so go check my profile to find out more info about that. There is also playlists you can go listen to on spotify that will also be linked :)

If you want all the extra random ramblings you can find them on the original 4 parts to this fic on my other account.

This starts the day of the reading of the card in Catching Fire (book 2). I recommend reading all 3 books before reading this Fic as it does go into Mockingjay quite quickly and there is some things that were not in the films that I refer to that were in the books. Of course you can still read this without reading the books and having just watched the films, and you can read this without reading Mockingjay but there will be a LOT OF SPOILERS so be careful!

Also it is not particularly good at the start so stay for when it gets better!

Have a nice read guys!