⨂PART 2: Stories Don't Ring True

So this is the part where I originally split to the second part of my story on my other account. This part is significantly better than the last, so thanks for sticking around.

If pt.2 isn't released at the time you are reading this, please be patient. I have to go to school, do homework, do art, guitar, write GCU and then have time to listen to music. It will take a few days to sort it all out and then I will release all the chapters of pt.2. The same will go for pts. 3 & 4 as those two are even longer and will take more time to copy over here, make it more readable, edit some grammar, format it correctly and add a song to every single chapter.

On that note, if you have enjoyed so far please go get a drink, study if you need to, grab a snack, have a toilet break, do homework/work, whatever you have to do. This piece of work will still be here, and I'll be glad you're reading it and keeping yourself safe and well.

Please vote, share this, follow my accounts and most importantly just interact! Whether that be on my profiles or in the comments on here, I enjoy getting responses from people and seeing how my work has made a positive impact. I will be responding to all the comments I can and will likely reach out to a few people who start to read this because I like getting in contact :)

Have a nice read :)