Chapter 27- I Unofficially Adopted 6 Kids

"What about all these kids?" Momma J asked me.

"Long story short: They all have abusive parents so fate led them to the mountain. Sans, Sophia, and I are all going to get jobs to help take care of them." I explained.

"Oh alright. What are their names?"

"She's Lucy. He's Chad. This is Tory. That's John. This is Maya. And here is Alex. They use they/them pronouns." I quickly introduced all the children. "Everyone, this is Momma J and my other mom is Momma T. Or you could call them Mrs. Jacqueline and Mrs. Trish." The kids smiled and nodded.

"Where do plan on keeping them? When I said you couldn't get married that didn't mean you had to go and get six kids instead!" Momma J joked. I laughed.

"Well... I was planning on getting a job at some fast food place until I finish school. Sans and Sophia are gonna get a job too. Papyrus is gonna help take care of the kids." I explained.

"You're still gonna go to college?" Momma J asked.

"Yeah. After I get my degree I can be a counselor at a school or something and I'll be able to earn more money. I'll be able to manage school and a job, don't worry." I said as I hugged her.

"I know." She said as she hugged back. I stepped back and she smiled.

"So we might need to get a few bunk beds." I laughed.

"Yeah." My mom replied. "There's six kids so that's three bunk beds. And you..." She looked at Sans and then at me. "You guys can share a bed, I guess." Sans and I blushed a little. Momma J smirked and stepped aside.

"Well, come in. When was the last time you ate?" She asked.

"11:30" I said.

"6 years"

"5 years"

"4 years"

"3 years"

"2 years"

"1 year" The kids responded, at the same time.

"Oh. Well I better get started then!" My mom went into the kitchen to cook some grilled cheese sandwiches for everyone. That was gonna take at least one loaf of bread.