Chapter 17- I Cast A Spell

"Did you keep the bodies of the humans?" I asked Asgore.

"Um.. yes." He replied, confused.

"Take me to them. I think we may be able to take the barrier down, after all." I replied.

"Alright. If you say so, my child." Asgore said as he started to walk back the way we came. After about 5 minutes we reached a door. Asgore opened it and we found 6 humans inside. Well, alive humans, you would've found 6 humans any other day, but on those days they were dead. Now they were alive. Each of them were standing in a coffin and looking around, confused.

Asgore started to walk off and said "They won't be very happy to see me since I- well.... Anyways, good luck!"

"Hey, guys. I think we have to do the spell again. At the barrier." I said, like I did barrier breaking spells every week.

"Alright. That sounds logical." Alex looked surprised for a moment. "Oh. It's strange to hear my voice again." We began to walk, but as we began I noticed something. We were all walking in pairs. The hall was wide enough for at least 4 of the kids to walk comfortably, but we each stayed by one person's side. Sans and I were together, obviously. Next was Papyrus and Sophia. Lucy and Chad were in the back, making faces at each other and giggling. In front of them was Tory and John, who were walking together, blushing and talking. Kaya and Alex were in the front, holding hands, blushing and talking. I wish I would've had more time to admire the cuteness of this, but then we arrived at the barrier. The kids stood in a circle, holding hands. I noticed that the littler kids mixed up so that they wouldn't be holding hands with their crush. Kaya and Alex, however, we're perfectly fine holding hands. I saw Lucy looking at Kaya and Alex, a mischievous grin grew on her face.

"Kaya and Alex" she began.

"Sittin in a tree" Chad joined in.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Tory and John began to tease as well. Kaya and Alex were both bright red.

"Ahem. We have a barrier to take down." I reminded the kids before they could continue the song. "If you leave Kaya and Alex alone, then you can tease me and my fiancé later."

Chad looked confused "What's a fie-an-see?"

I rolled my eyes "It means we're gonna get married one day."

"Oooooh." The souls teased "(y/n) and her boyfriend-" they started.

"His name is Sans and he's my fiancé." I interrupted "Besides you guys need to focus. We need to start the spell." After a moment of silence the souls began.

"Patience" Kaya began as she started to glow light blue.

"Bravery" Chad began to glow orange.

"Integrity" Lucy smiled.

"Perseverance"

"Kindness"

"Justice"

"Determination" I finished the first part of the spell. We were all glowing now. Together, we recited the second part.

"We, the seven souls, break down the barrier."

Again, there was a bright flash of light, and next thing I knew, I was on top of a huge rock.