Chapter 18- He Thought I Died

TW: Mentions of alcohol abuse and child abuse

Sans POV

There was a flash of light. I looked up and saw that the sky was blue outside, just like I remembered it. But at what cost? (Y/n) and the souls were no where to be found. Is she- no. Don't jump to conclusions or it'll be harder to find her, because you'll be sad.

"Where are (y/n) and the fallen souls?" Papyrus asked, echoing my thoughts.

"(Y/n)!?! (Y/n)?!" Sophia shouted before sighing. "What did she do this time?" I was starting to get scared and Sophia looked like she was about to cry.

"Sorry. We got teleported out here." (Y/n) announced, stepping into the cave exit. I ran towards her.

"You're alright!" I exclaimed joyfully. I twirled her around and then kissed her.

"Sans, not in front of the kids." (Y/n) laughed. All of the kids were grinning evilly, like they had all got the same idea at the same time.

"Wait- maybe you could tease me some other time?" I suggested.

They ignored me "(y/n) and Sans sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage. Then comes the baby in the baby carriage." When they finished, (y/n) and I were holding hands and rolling our eyes.

"Hold on. Hypothetically, could a human and a monster even make a baby?" Alex asked no one in particular.

"How do you make a baby?" Lucy asked.

(Y/n) coughed "ANYWAYS... do you want me to take you guys home?"

The kids all looked terrified and started shaking their heads.

"No!" Lucy shouted, stomping her foot.

"Why not? Don't you miss your parents?" (Y/n) asked gently. Chad shook his head.

"My dad gets mad when he drinks his grown-up juice. Then he punches me." He recalled.