Chapter 24- I Guess I Got A Boyfriend

Tori POV

Me and John walked into the airport in an awkward silence.

"So..." I began, looking at John. I blushed. "Those guys are crazy aren't they?"

"Yeah." John said. Then we fell into an awkward silence again.

"Um... I- so... if what (y/n) said in the cave was true, then that means you have a crush on me, right?" I blurted out without thinking. John's face turned red.

"Well... I guess. Do you... ya know... maybe have a crush on me, too?" John asked hopefully. I turned red.

"That's correct." I responded.

"Oh." Was all he said in return.

"Do you want... Would you like... Are you..." I stuttered. I took a deep breath and tried again. "Would you like to be my boyfriend? Maybe?"

John looked surprised.

"I- uh... yes." He blushed and squeezed my hand. I squeezed his hand back. We kept walking. Then, with no warning, John kissed me on the cheek. I blushed harder.

"Wait. Did you just...?" I trailed off and looked at John. He was blushing and smiling at me.

"Maybe." He smirked as he replied. We were finally in the line for the plane. We had barely made it on time. I decided to take a chance, since we were standing still. I leaned over and kissed John on the lips. He blushed super hard.

"What's wrong?" I asked him teasingly.

"N-nothing's wrong." He mumbled as he started to calm down. I giggled. Then I yawned and John yawned too.

"Basically all of us are dating someone. I wonder when Lucy and Chad will get together." I whispered to John, jokingly.

"Pst- Hey, Tori. Tori!" Lucy whispered from in front of me.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Chad's my boyfriend now!" Lucy giggled. I looked at John. He raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"I was joking!" I laughed.

"I know." John laughed too. "But you've gotta admit, that was some great timing!" We we're at the front of the line now. John and I laughed, then stepped onto the plane. Time for take-off.