Chapter 15- I Meet A Bunch Of Dead Kids

The yellow soul shot towards me. It circled me, like the souls in my dream, getting faster and closer until I absorbed it. Then my vision went black. I was in a black void, just like my dream. The yellow soul faded into view.

Hey. Long time no see. John joked. It was less like him talking and more like hearing his voice in my head. Like the new look. Pretty cool. I looked down. I was in my monster form from my dream, but my eyes and skin were half yellow and half red instead of light blue. The rest was the same. "Huh. I guess it does look pretty cool." I replied out loud.

You know you can talk through your head right?

"But what's the point? It's not like there's anyone else around."

I don't know. It's just cool, I guess.

Yeah, this is pretty cool. I replied with no problem.

Wassup. A new voice spoke... or thought I guess. It sounded like a 7 to 8 year old athletic kid. I'm Chad, the orange soul. I stand for bravery.

Nice to meet you... Ooh! I wonder if my look changed again? I looked down and my skin was now red, yellow, and orange. Cool.

Hey. I'm the green soul, which stands for kindness. My name's Tory. This voice sounded like a 10 to 11 year old girl.

Oh. Hello. My skin changed again.

Greetings, human. My name is Alex. I am the purple soul, which represents perseverance. I couldn't tell if this voice was a boy or a girl but they seemed to be about 13-14. Before I could reply to Alex another voice appeared.

Hey, I'm Lucy. I'm the dark blue soul. That stands for- Well... I'm not exactly sure. I don't think anyone ever told me. This voice sounded like a 6-7 year old girl. Before I could process how sad that was, another voice thought.

Hi. I'm Kaya. My soul's light blue. Light blue means patience, ok? This voice sounded like a 12-13 year old girl.

I looked down. My skin was now a rainbow, all of the colors were in order even though the souls had come randomly. It looked really cool. I assumed that my eyes were the same. The souls were in a circle around me, so I decided to try to talk to them.

Ok, souls, there are seven of us here. Since I'm talking to you I'm gonna assume I'm not dead. We need to break down the barrier. Does anybody know how exactly?

"(Y/n)!" I heard Sans calling. I looked around for a moment and then realized he was talking to my body that I had left at the barrier. "(Y/n), are you ok!?" I must've looked like I was unconscious or something, because he seemed worried.

Um... I'm gonna go handle something and then I'll come back for ideas on breaking the barrier. I closed my eyes and imagined myself at the barrier with Sans. When I opened my eyes I was on the ground, in Sans's arms. I was still in my monster form.